Megaman Fanbase 193 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey I had the same question replay in my mind If Twilight was in the Megaman(original series) what would her Robot Masters be? I thought that if she was a partner with Dr. Light and Dr. Willy then Twilight could had built Bass at the same time when Dr. Light built Blues (Proto Man) but with different energy core and personality but beside from Treble(Bass's Pet Robo-Wolf) I have no idea what her own line of Robot Masters be like? what do you think?

Bookmare, Starmare or Swirlmare, Hornmare, Friendmare (one based on her friends), Sunmare, Shieldmare (like Shining Armor), etc.

Is that what you mean?

6464334 Yes/no I don't think she would make ones base on her friends, family and other creatures she knows and could you try make bio pages for your robot masters to help see the difference because I see one rip off of a Willy bot, two base on herself and Swirlmare really?

Most people take inspiration from the things around them when they create something. Or inspiration from what's inside them.

6464348 I know but still the personalities of her friends might be more of a problem then anything else, as for the naming concept I don't think Twilight won't keep adding mare/stallion to her robot master's names

Nah. I never imagined her giving them the personalities. Just the abilities. Able to fight using sewing needles as swords. The kind of hoof to eye coordination it takes to hit a target with a projectile using only your hind hooves. Expertise in the air. Ability to command animals or other robots kind of like a Sigma Virus or something.

And I don't know what kind of abilities Star/Swirlmare would have.

And she probably wouldn't, but I figured we were going with classic Mega Man naming conventions and -pony doesn't sound very good. -Mare is more like the original -Man.

MMX naming conventions were usually based on animals.

6464627 All the robot masters have the ability to command robots without a personality/A.I. that's why they're call robot masters not super robots.

As for S.S.mare some type of space or time ability since all we have see of Star swirl's spells most of them are base on either time or space.

And you do mare is the term for a female

The animal bots could easily have AIs of their own. I also have a list of different potential temporal abilities listed down elsewhere if you'd like me to pull them out.

And yes I do know that, and we're more often shown mares rather than stallions. Also Mare starts with 'M.' Also also pony is gender neutral which doesn't fall in line with Mega Man's themeing, given there are specifically known women robot masters. I imagine a male robot master would be like Someting Stal. Short for stallion.

6464787 AIs = personalities which means by what you're saying none of the robot masters doesn't have a personality/AI which mean Megaman doesn't have one either.

As for the temporal abilities I was just pointing out what Star Swirl had use in both show and comics.

Then why not use colt?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9