Ponies in the Real World 1,684 members · 1,107 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

In the current chapter I am writing for my story, the human character who has claustrophobia was accidentally locked inside a walk in freezer/fridge. Pinkie gets him out of there easily enough, but as you can guess he is still freaked out a bit by being stuck in there, and lashes out at Pinkie for a moment for in his opinion not being fast enough even though she got him out almost as soon as he yelled for her to get him out.

I am trying to figure out how exactly Pinkie would react to that. Any help with that would be very welcome.

2223273 she'd be shooken up due to his action but would possibly forgive the fool

2223273 Probably a bit crestfallen, certainly a bit hurt and sad.

Like that.

. . . . look at that pony. Tell me with a straight face that you do not want to give her a big hug.

2223290 That face.... I can't stand to see Pinkie sad. But thanks for your input :) .

2223286 Alrighty, thank you!

Well, she probably might misinterpret it, and go into a shouting match, or she might do that gasp thing, for seeing the new person, and do something strange, like wonder if he's playing hide- and- seek, or maybe throwing a freezer party or something? With Pinkie's randomness, ANYTHING is possible....

2223290 Might I also ask you another thing involving Pinkie?

2230272 Well in this story another thing is that the ponies are all toy size. I have an idea for something odd that Pinkie would do in a bakery(same one where the human got stuck and lashed out at her for a bit) to help said human out with his baking, as he is very overwhelmed with a lot of orders he cannot do by himself. I wonder though if this is too out there for Pinkie.

My idea was that to help things move quicker she helps set all the milk, flour, sugar and everything into a very particular way. Then, with one single movement everything comes together perfectly. Meaning, she does one thing, like push one button, or pull one rope, and the milk pours into all the correct bowls, as does all the other ingredients and such and turns on the mixers and stuff.

I know it would be really out there, but it is just an idea. Since Pinkie Pie is odd and all I think she just might be able to pull something like that off.

2230272 Crap, forgot another thing about that. When I say pull one rope and it happens, I mean like she would do that, which would lead to another thing, and another and another which leads to said end result. Sort of like a very elaborate and honestly silly process that would still work.

2230352 A Rube Goldberg machine. Setting one up and activating it seems like something Pinkie Pie would do.

Something like that?

2230399 Yes! Yes exactly like that, I just didn't know what those were called, thank you :) .

2230411 My pleasure. If you ever need any help with writing, give me a ring over at the School for New Writers. (Yay! Shameless self-promotion!)

2230433 I will do that, thank you :) .

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14