The New Octavus Madhouse 22 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Ok so i'm gonna lay down the whole New Octavus Story outline here.
I should get a couple things clear first:
1.This would be a list of all the main plot elements without revealing much details
2.This is what Valrek and I have planned, it's not final and suggestions are highly welcomed
3.there are some things that have been settled already, if you have complains about it (and i don't mean to be rude) you should have helped write the fic from the beggining
4.some things ( around the end of the outline) are just what I have thought of. So Val if you are reading you know you can change anything you want.
5.you can always read the full fic here
6. SPOILER ALERT duh :derpytongue2:

Let's get to it. :yay:
__________________________________________________________________________________

-Discord summons a group of ponies to fill his mission of Chaos, each pony has an especial kind of Chaos, he promises immortality in exchange (more info can be found here)
-pony list: Valrek and Alice (siblings), Phoenix Fire, Kalypso, Fabulosity, Noctopus (Nocty) and Kevin (Ship prospect), Magnificence (she's no one's OC, we made her up together)
(there's a last pony named Azura that hasn't been added yet, but the owner(Val's friend) is interested in participating and i don't have a problem with that)

-they all come from different realities

-They accept Discord's mission and set off.

-Valrek and Phoenix become leaders and give everyone a mission (again this doc for the missions )

-They divide to fulfill the missions which include corrupting Equestrian government, making neighbor lands fight Equestria, create a new movement against the princesses, corrupting the princesses, corrupting the mane 6.

-They start everything, they get the tension with the other lands and a new character shows up named Eon (basically Discord's opposition (order) looks like this )

-The new movement called "The Octavus" starts a war and attacks several cities on Equestria

-Phoenix is offered to switch sides and he accepts (personal reasons, read the fic to find out) (TWIST!!!)
--------------------------------------------------> until here it's all on the fic already, after this is just speculations and plans that can be changed
-Azura's introduction

-Valrek takes full command of the group, and makes even more attacks on Equestria

.-Phoenix plans a way to save Equestria

-Phoenix disappears, then comes back having made a mayor resolution for the plot (TWIST!!!)

-Phoenix corrupts the crystal empire

.-SHIT
HITS
THE
FAN

- The Octavus takes over Equestria

- SHIT HITS THE FAN ULTIMATELY

-The group wins, the world ends Discord didn't keep his promise of immortality, but someone else does (ULTIMATE TWIST!!)

--------------------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------------------

a little bit extra i just want to add for funz :pinkiehappy:

SHIPS!!!!
Phoenix X Alice

Phoenix X somepony else (this is a twist in the story so i don't want to spoil that)

Valrek X Magnificence

Nocty X Two really important ponies (READ FIC)

Kevin X AJ

Nocty X Kevin

Azura X Nocty

and maybe more ships maybe something with Kalypso and Fab so they are not alone (though I think Fab doesn't care for ponies, just jewels)
_________________________________________________________________________________

That's all the fic, of course some things can be changed opinions will be respected and considered,
Hope this was useful and informative.

can't wait to see what you think :twilightsmile:

BadOCsAndRabidFans
Group Admin

This is gonna be epic. :rainbowkiss:

Valrek777
Group Admin

It already is, and shall continue to be. Phoenix was smart not to put nearly as many 'shit hits the fan' moments as there already are or will be :rainbowdetermined2:

i think those two "shit hits the fan" moments that i put are the major ones, but the others are pretty epic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5