Group Admin

Didja' miss me?

Valrek777
Group Admin

:pinkiegasp:

YOU'RE BACK!

Crimson ONayl
Group Admin

743202 Indeed I am! And I apologize for my long absence, college and *cough* video games *cough* have been really eating up my spare time as of late. But hey! I can interact with you guys now! I can continue my story (Now that I've gotten over the crippling fear of 'OH GOD TWI WHAT IS THIS AND HOW DO WRITE IT?')

Also, fun fact, my main internet handle is 'Kadzie' and this is what comes up first on google images:-

Valrek777
Group Admin

huehuehue

Anyways, we haven't really been that active, Sparky left FiMfiction, Darkside and I have worked EXTENSIVELY on the Octavus fic, and some other details I can't really remember at the moment.

:pinkiesad2:
:pinkiecrazy:

EDIT: Dafuq? What even is that?

Crimson ONayl
Group Admin

743412 Sp-sp-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sparky left?

But no with all seriousness, I... I genuinely had something on my mind and now it's gone... damn.

Valrek777
Group Admin

So, cheering up, have you checked the story yet?

It is almost at 50,000 words!

Yeah man, ya gotta join us on the fic, we got so much new awesome stuff, we even got blackjack and hookers. :pinkiehappy:
but srsly we got awesome stuff added, and awesomer stuff planned, and we could always use another brain
Join us nao!

BadOCsAndRabidFans
Group Admin

lol i love how everyone forgets about me :rainbowlaugh:

Crimson ONayl
Group Admin

744819 Hay! I resent that! I didn't know who was still here :twilightoops:

BadOCsAndRabidFans
Group Admin

745122 Nah I mean the others. You've been gone for a while. By the way, I didn't say this before, but it's great to have you back in the Madhouse! :pinkiehappy:

Crimson ONayl
Group Admin

745455 And it's good to be back, I've actually got some real-world mad projects on the horizon, the first of which will be getting a good photo for my avatar...

I have a greatcoat and a massive homemade plasma cannon thing, and I'm thinking I can do a lot with these and a sunset...

BadOCsAndRabidFans
Group Admin

745517 It must be fun to have a life. :rainbowlaugh: Sadly I can't claim to have one.

Also...I love sunsets. :rainbowkiss: Like this one:

Or this one:

Or...well, you get the idea:

Crimson ONayl
Group Admin

745599 *Strokes fluffy sideburns* Hmm, needs more greatcoats and plasma cannons for my liking :rainbowlaugh:

viowolf
Group Admin

I'm here I do almost nothing but do read the threads and talk occasionaly but I didn't relies spark left when and why:pinkiesad2:

BadOCsAndRabidFans
Group Admin

746183 Sorry for the super late reply. She explained everything here. She keeps accidentally logging back in. :rainbowlaugh:

Lol yeah I always read the threads, but I respond practically never. YAY FOR STALKISH MADPONIES!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15