KillJoy's School for Writing and Editing 40 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
KillJoy
Group Admin

KillJoy here! Founder of the group and fellow proof-reader at your service!

Great in comedy/ plot/ action/ detail/ fluency/ grammar/ sad.

Solar Eclipse
Group Admin

Solar Eclipse here, ready to help where needed even if it means kicking butt and chewing gum.

I'm mainly strong in comma placement, but I'm good with spelling/being a thesaurus, plot overviews and outlines of different chapters / of the plot itself. I'm great with keeping the characters in check, the last thing we want is a filly unicorn being able to punch a hole though a mountain.

Keep calm and write on,
~Solar

P.S.::trollestia:

Fallen Prime
Group Admin

Fallen Prime, veteran riffer and Train Wreck Explorer, at your service.

I like to think my strong suits are grammar and sentence structure, character development and interaction, and a smidge of elaborate and descriptive language.

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

Blue Breeze here and reporting for duty.

I mainly specialize in comedy, character usage, and story detail. I also dabble in action and am proficient in the use of story fluency.

Dleifragcat
Group Admin

Buongiorno. I am Dleifragcat, your passionate overworked assassin writer happy to lend a hand and any advice/mentoring that can be passed.

I am proficiant in the genres of Comedy, Epic Actions, and Tragedy. I work quite well with planning ahead, character attribuation, the differances between randomness and seriousness, and plot development.
Highly skilled in Adapting story, concepts, and ideas.

TacoTown
Group Admin

hey, I'm TacoTown, in case you can't tell.

I tend to stick to proofing, general editing, and re-wording for clarity, but depending on what's wrong with th' story I can easily change my methods to fit what's needed, to a certain degree. I'm not a writer on FimFiction, but I do have experience.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6