The guild of equestrian railroaders 247 members · 131 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

For those that haven't it's a very old PC game. The story is that Earth finally anhilated itself in nuclear fire causing a nuclear winter to fall over the whole planet. The only method of transport that is sufficent for travel is giant steam locomotives. You play as the 'captain' of one such train. Your mission? You are on a quest, a journey to find the sun. Along the way you fight train pirates (lol) and trade with other trains.

So i've been thinking...

Crossover?

Celestia dissapears, no one knows where or why, without her Equestria panics, and disharmony spreads allowing the windigoes to return. The only clue to Celestias whereabouts is that of a letter saying one word.

North.

With this information, luna gathers the elements and employs the largest locomotive she can find. A monster of the rails, retired from service years ago, the Big Buck locomotive will thunder through the icy wasteland that was once Equestria.

On the search for the sun.

Thoughts? If i do write this it will probably be a collab.

That would be cool. I've heard of the game. I would be glad to help write the technical stuff.

I've been looking for this. It was simply put made for me. I'll help on the condition we do a triple crossover with Fallout Equestria. We can hammer out the details over PM to keep it a surprise.

2377670 with the story i've already got semi-planned it won't work with FO:E.

Let's spice it up a bit.
There are more than one quests started to find the sun.
One, that rings around the Equator, fails eventually, the crews' tale told in a tragic story.
Another, the story of the train of the Queen of Eagleland (the griffon kingdom), a more modern train especially designed for such things (Her Majesty knows how to save money, coming from a warrior family). Still in her prime, the (compared to the actual Queen of England) young ruler sets out with her closest friends, family, and her step-daughter (Gilda), and have many adventures through their journey, which brings two, otherwise estranged griffons close. When they hear about the Equestrian expedition, they join them.
The third, the story of the convoy of Stalliongrad. The northern region is thorn asunder (and then, into many pieces) by a civil war that ultimately ends when the Princess disappears. The many factions, thorn apart by ideology, unite once more, in a massive convoy (composed of various types of trains and locomotives) turned into one, single, enormous war train. On their way they recruit (or destroy) anypony they come across. Mistaking Luna's train a large pirate train, they begin attacking, but as the battle stretches longer and longer, they cease to attack, and try to speed ahead, which, given the fact that their trains is composed of many units instead of one, large engine, makes it easier for them. The Queen's train catches up with them, differences get resolved, and the three trains, now one GINORMOUS convoy, continues together, ultimately reaching their goal, but not without having one, final battle with the windigoes. A deeply philosophical revelation happens, plot twists here and there, but in the end, they find Princess Celestia... But not without a heavy price to pay, from all sides.

2377730 well... that was unexpected. I like it tho. Im trying to avoid the several story tall trains tho, i'd rather have them as regular sized locomotives, but who knows we could start a group with several stories in it

Well I'll still read it. If you ever decide to retell it again in FoE just contact me or my Fallout Equestria crossover group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7