Under The Raven's Eye 115 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So how is this going to be organized.

I kind of picture it a bit like EQD, but less stringent guidlines. Maybe a few mods who have their own recomendation folders, and then theme folders. People submit the stories of others and the mods sort through them. Just listing them does not seem fair as the ones listed first would easily get burried.

I also picture a featured folder. The ones that really stand out, maybe if multiple mods want to claim the story as their recomendation it could go there. They would then cycle out after a week and go into the mods folders.

423133 Right now, the way it works is that people submit fics to Ravensdagger, and then he has a list that he adds it to. Then we sort the list, and he has a blog post that mentions one story a day. Then he adds that story here. At the moment, we only have... a maximum of five stories in here, so I don't know what we'll do when things expand. Maybe sort by genre or something.

Featured folder is a good idea, definitely. Hmmm... I'll talk to Ravens and see what he's planning.

RavensDagger
Group Admin

Hmm, I like our current method, but expansion could be good aswell.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3