Game Crossovers 5,487 members · 4,417 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I think if Grasshopper Manufacture wants to promote No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Back, then why not have the main protagonist, Travis Touchdown, appear in Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

If Bayonetta can make it into Smash then why not Travis Touchdown?
A possible moveset could revolve around Travis's beam katana and maybe have the moveset be similar to Marth's or Roy's and for Travis's final smash I'm think calling his mech Glastonbury and use the takedown move he used in his fight with Charlie MacDonald in No More Heroes 2
those are my thoughts, but what do you think?:twilightsmile:

Exacty I've been wanting him in Smash for years. I even heard that Sakurai wanted him in Smash Wii U

interesting:raritystarry: thanks for the info:twilightsmile: maybe it might come true, fingers crossed:pinkiehappy:

I don't know about the beam katana being central to his moveset. I think that his standard neutral and strong attacks should be his unarmed moves from the first game. I think that his neutral special attack should draw a beam katana, and you should be able to choose from a wheel, like how you can choose from a wheel of Shulk's Monado arts in Smash Ultimate. Like, you could draw the katana of your choice, and use it for a certain amount of time, until its battery ran out, just like in No More Heroes. Also, like in No More Heroes, each chosen beam katana has different power and speed. And maybe certain moves of his alter depending on which katana Travis has drawn.

And, I really like the Glastonbury for a final smash, but I think that one of Travis's darkside powers would also be a good idea. You know what I mean. "STRAWBERRY ON THE SHORTCAKE!!"

I wholeheartedly agree that Travis would be a great addition to Smash Ultimate, because he has such a versatile moveset to choose from. Here's hoping he's revealed soon. As an unlockable or DLC, I'd take him either way.

Glad you like my ideas and I like your suggestions for Travis's moveset:twilightsmile:, I really hope Travis is revealed for Smash Ultimate:raritywink:

I'm guessing 65+ fighters is still not enough for some people. Also, if anything, Crash Bandicoot is more likely to be added than Travis. Crash is more popular.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6