Game Crossovers 5,477 members · 4,412 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 56
Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

I thought I'll limit the post of requests for folders by making this so you can request a folder of a game here. I would like to thank the ones for the ones I just added but I also want to say that it also has to have a fan fiction in order for me to add it.

Hello I was wondering if you would add a destiny folder I have seen several stories for this series

Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

5312290 Hey. I was wondering if we could have a Yo-kai Watch folder. Somewhere to put The Princess and the Yo-kai without it being hard to find, along with a few other Yo-kai Watch stories on this site.

Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

5447412 Done, It's in the RPG folder.

Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

Crossovers with xcom 2 would go to the XCom folder.

5545854 how about a folder for the mafia series?

Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

Alright. Any stories for it?

Could you add a Brave Frontier folder?

5550414 hey, first off I want to apologize for taking so long to answer. Also, I tried searching for any stories for the folder I requested, sadly none came into fruition. I'm deeply sorry for wasting your time on this matter, and I won't bother you again on this until there actually are stories for it :ajsleepy:.

hmmm how about civilization games civ series, beyond earth, galatic civ maybe dwarf fortress , victoria 2?

5407501 maybe a total war series folder with sub folders of each series ex. folder 1 medvial 2 with mods 2 rome total war with mods empire plus darthmod atilla and warrhammer

5312290 Please could you add Klonoa? It's a platformer.

Rainbow Six folder?

Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

Done

Done, it's in shooter.

I wonder. Is it possible to write a crossover with incremental clicker? I`ll try.
Actually, I already tried. Here.
The question is, where do you even put a crossover with Kittens?

I would like there to be a racing game folder; I currently have two Need for Speed crossovers (albeit currently being rewritten) and would very much like a place to put them here once I get the rewritten first chapters finished and published.

Could there be a folder for Sunless Sea in the RPG group? I have a Sunless Sea crossover and there's nowhere here for it to go

Comment posted by ZWORZT_WRITER deleted Oct 21st, 2017

Can you add a CRYSIS folder? I have a story about that one, but I can't seem to find a folder for it.

Please reply once you see this...

Could I ask for a folder for The Elder Scrolls games. I have a story I want to add, and I noticed that there is no folder for it.

Could I request a folder for dead by daylight, a survival horror game?

There already was a folder for TES series, listed in the RPG section

...I asked for it a year ago, and it was created then. I was supposed to delete this post afterwards wasn't I?

I'm seeing two folders for TES series for some reason... One at the bottom of the general folders and another in the RPG folder

Could I ask for an Earth Defence Force Folder?

I know there's a story for it on here just seems like there is no we're to put them.

I've been wondering why there haven't been any Kirby folders. I've been writing one lately so I was wondering if that could be the next folder for platformers.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/407127/kirby-equus-defender

What about an Overwatch folder?

Can you make a overlord folder

The Witcher for one is one I have noticed missing.

May I request a Titanfall folder. If you want a story may I suggest “Prepare For Titanfall” and “Of Guns Mechs And Magic”

hi i any help on which to choose on dragon age inquisition for a Winter Mage witch i made a Voting to choose witch good one to pick so please help

Can you add Elite: Dangerous?I am working on a fanfic for it and have the prologue and first chapter up already.

How about a crossover where Equestria girls happens in Cyberpunk 2077?

Comment posted by Kixtia deleted Jan 5th, 2021

i wish you guys could make a store that change all gundam history's

Hello there if this group still alive can you add crossover mlp and little nightmares? And if your not doing it i need your permission to make my ouwn group if that's ok with you sorry my English and grammar error thank you

I agree, we NEED a Witcher folder/category or something.

Hey can somebody continue https://www.fimfiction.net/story/163874/advising-myself
It's a pretty good premise but it got cancelled :^(

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 56