League of Legends Players 416 members · 87 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Okay guys, as we all know, there have been several not so successful atempts at making a full team here, due to lack of info regarding what server it will be formed in and ect. So now, I am going to try and do this right.

The team I am trying to form will be in the European Server West(because I don't have accounts anywhere else but there and Nordic and East, and I know there are more people here playing in West than in Nordic and East). That is EU West, or EUW for short. If you do not have an account which is level 30 in this server, just pass this thread by, and if you so desire do one of your own.

What I would like people who want to join to post here, is pretty much the same as this:

(first I will show you the structure, then an example with mine)

Summoner name;

List all five roles, starting from your best to your worst, and list the five champs you play best with as that role. Note, if you have less than five champions for that role, no problem, just list them.;

Say which of the most often banned champs on ranked you have. These chaps would be: Amumu, Malphite, Shen, Blitzcrank, Kassadin, Akali, Kennen, Kha'Zix, Master Yi, Thresh.

And lastly, give a little characteristic about yourself.

Example, and my own stats:

Summoner name: FrostEarthFire

Solo Top: Mordekaiser, Nasus, Jax, Renekton, Cho'Gath

Jungle: Nocturne, Fiddlesticks, Cho'Gath, Dr. Mundo

Mid: Veigar, Fiddlesticks, Mordekaiser

Support: Sona, Taric, Fiddlesticks

ADC: Tristana (Yeah, I don't play much adc. Pretty much if you put me as adc the game is as good as lost)

From the most banned champions I only have Master Yi, but I barely play him.

I preffer passive play, unless the opponent is easy to push, and I have wards. I am also a pretty greedy guy, so there is a big chance for me to overextend. Usually I am pretty calm, but I can rage a lot if people around me fail a lot. For example, when I am out of mana and/or health, as well as the guy who is with me, and I tell him to back and he refuses. Another one - the type of guy, who no matter if he is a tank or adc, engages in anything but 5v5. I have lots of exp at feeling situations, and often like to take charge at coordinating the teamplay, when everyone around is doing wrong. Simply said, if I ping back, please go back. One bad trait about me, I am a really nice guy. Because of that, when I am far away from danger, but a team mate is in trouble, I will almost always go to aid them, possibly dying in the proccess, and because said teammate did not take the time to RUN FOREST RUN, he gives the enemy 2 kills. Something I really despise and should be avoided is when the team isn't doing good, and some guy starts flaming at everyone, or me in particular, for being noobs, when he doesn't do jackshit better than the rest of us.

That is all I have to say. If you wish to partake in this team, reply to this thread, and have a nice day.

KRissCHu out. PEACE!

Corrupt Gnashty
Group Admin

I would love to play in a team...but I'm a bit inexperienced (Well, inexperienced considering I'm a lvl 30 player). So, the real reason I would like to join this team is to learn to play a bit better. Anyway;

-I would say my best role is solo top. My favorite champions for that role would have to be Fiora, Rengar, Wukong, Nasus and Jax (even though lots of people consider Jax as a bad solo top)
-For ADC: Twitch,Varus, and Ashe
-As for mid I usually select Akali, Talon (who I do not own currently) and Veigar.
-When considering Jungle I would say that Warwick, Noc and Cho-gath are my mains(I don't play Jungle to much)
- Support: Blitz, Thresh and Nami (I don't actually have any supports cause I don't play that role very often)
General Info about me:
-Summoner Name: Corrupt Gnashty
-Favorite Roles: Solo Top or ADC
-Play-style: I am fairly aggressive but in a tactical and refined way. In other words, I really hate it when people feed due to being kill-hungry or generally over-aggressive so I try my best not to feed, and if I do I usually make a good comeback anyway.
-I am quite the flexible player; I can usually excel at any role.

Last, but most certainly the most important bit of info, is that I've never played ranked. I have no real reason for it but I just don't seem to get around to doing it.

Okay, so we got a Top, a Jungle and an ADC. Looking for support and mid guys!

Ohhh add me in Euw! but its only my smurf and lvl 10

WorstSkarnerEUW

Summoner name: stachepedo
Solo top: rumble teemo Mundo garen jax (fiddlesticks trolling)
Mid teemo Evelyn Kathus fiddlesticks katarina
Adc: draven twitch (worst position)
Support: nautilus maokai thresh blitzcrank soraka
Jungle: maokai rammus fiddlesticks jax Evelyn

Banned champs I have : thresh amumu blitzcrank and yi but I don't use them unless the situation is good:scootangel:
My best lane is top or support.
Style poke and annoy enemy till they are greedy so very passive but greedy if I Skype or know adcs style etc.
Every roll is good except add

( I am Dutch so grammar is not a strong point:scootangel:)

1716152 Wow...you main Rumble top? DAAMN I WANT DIS SON'A'BITCH ON MY TEAM! :pinkiehappy:

Alphadud
Group Admin

1705013 Might be a bit late for this thread. but...

Summoner name: Alphadud (Duh.)
Solo top: Lee sin, Renekton, Karthus, Zed, Elise, Kha'Zix, Rumble, Ryze, Shen, Jayce, Darius And loads of more. These are the ones I play the most, and I really need to improve on the last ones. (By far my best position.)

Mid; Karthus, Viktor, Veigar, Akali, Ryze, Elise, Fiddlesticks. (Worst lane I can get. But I make it work sometimes, I'm known to fuck shit over with my Karthus now a days.)

ADC'S; Twitch, Vayne, Graves, Cait, Trist, Ez. (My second preferred lane.)

Support: Leona, Thresh, Blitz, Shen. (I don't often play support, and have little to no support champs, but I know how to play support if the need arises.)

Jungle; Zac, Maokai, Rengar, J4, Zed, Kha, Lee sin, Cho'gath, Nocturne. (Used to love playing jungle, now i don't like it so much after playing too much Zac.)

Ban's : Thresh, Blitz, Malphite, Fizz. (Anyone that can fuck over a game really.)

I'm more of a passive aggressive farming type of guy. I make plays happen if there is a gank coming, or if I have a kill opportunity, I have high map awareness thanks to my jungling days, and I really really hate when some one forgets to say "SS" or "MIA", best way to fix that is just ping plz.

I'm quite tactical... Only when I want to, other wise I just play my style and fuck shit over for people.

I can play every role, but dislike being support and jungle, cause I have played it too much.
Did I mention I'm a TSM fan? No? Not obvious at all.

1796298 *slow clap* This is a verry good resume, I like it! So we gots us killer on top, I'll take jungle, bowtastic on mid and you as adc. Now we only need a support, think up a team name and tag, and we're ready to hit the ladder! :pinkiehappy:

Alphadud
Group Admin

1796730 Alright :D!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11