The Diamond Cutters 1,210 members · 1,364 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
MagerBlutooth
Group Admin

We've just entered the month of December, which means it's finally time to hit the double digits of the Anthology prompts. It's the last one of 2013, so let's end the year on a high note with a different kind of prompt. Think of it as a milestone challenge prompt in honor of the occasion.

"Diamond Tiara takes off her glasses, then picks up the object on her right. Someone screams."

This prompt is different in that it doesn't restrict what your story revolves around. Instead, it simply presents a sequence of events that your story must include. They don't have to all occur together, but they do need to occur in this order. Feel free to play with it as you see fit and be as creative as you want with it. Just remember to keep Diamond in the spotlight. This is still her anthology after all.

For more info, click here:
More Info

To see the other nine prompts, here's the link to the story:
Diamond Cutter Anthology

Mudpony
Group Admin

Worth mentioning: if you'd rather write for another prompt (or better yet, this one and some of the old ones), by all means, please do so. The more participation the better. It's fun (at least I find it to be so) and it helps to promote the group. No minimum length either, and if you're worried about grammar or something, odds are someone in the group would be more than willing to lend a hand.

2285986 I'm willing to proofread anything, and I have a moderate amount of experience doing so. I also have references if need be. I look forward to what comes of this prompt, and time permitting, I may even write something for the prompt.

Dis gonna be gud!

Mudpony
Group Admin

Okay, got my story up there for prompt #10 (still need to write one for #9 though). That brings us up to two entries.

And now I'm looking forward to seeing what other people come up with. Need more Diamond!

Interesting...:duck:

Mudpony
Group Admin

And Mattricole's addition bring us up to three stories for prompt #10, as well as adding another genre (a bit of romance/comedy to go with the SoL and adventure/dark). Still want need more Diamond!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7