The Diamond Cutters 1,209 members · 1,361 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Telaros
Group Admin

GRANTED the Nightmare Night festivities are long past, but I'd still like to welcome you all to our very first, to pass, Art Division of The Diamond Refinery Special Event series!

Much like the writing portion of the Refinery, you will be shown some works by our contestants. For now, since we're still rather small, Artists are not held to anonymity, other rules apply.

But enough of that, you're here for the ART! So, for now just sit back and enjoy the event and cast a vote on your favorite Nightmare Night Costume Themed Diamond Tiara below!

(If you like these art events, be sure to let us know and spread the word around to other artists as well! The more the merrier and the greater amount of prizes we can hand out!)

Telaros
Group Admin

Entry#01: By Arrkhal

Telaros
Group Admin

Entry#02: By Magerblutooth

Imagine if we got a side story of Luna Eclipsed involving a jack-o-lantern growing eyebrows, coming to life, and taking over Diamond's body via stray Luna magic. We could throw in some excessive drama by having the change becoming permanent at midnight or something, and there could be the running joke of ponies thinking the Jack o' Diamonds is actually Diamond herself.

At the very least, we'd finally have an answer to what Rarity was doing that night. She was going to be in Luna Eclipsed, but her original plan to judge the jack-o-lantern contest took a bit longer than she anticipated.

Telaros
Group Admin

Entry#03: By Haretrinity

Diamond Tiara's Nightmare Night costume was as a farmer and, although she ultimately liked it, she missed her tiara.

Actually had to draw it twice since GIMP randomly crashed before I could save it the first time! D: I considered cutsie farmer-DT (with little pitchfork) but I thought a somewhat grumpy moment would be cute too.

Telaros
Group Admin

You can also cast your vote for your favorite story within this thread with your most liked Diamond Tiara Nightmare Night themed artwork above.

I vote for art entry #2.

I vote for entry 3!

Mudpony
Group Admin

Telaros
Group Admin

Voting is now officially closed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11