The Diamond Cutters 1,210 members · 1,363 stories
Comments ( 216 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 216
Telaros
Group Admin

3306060 Considering how Hyper and Talkative Vanellope is, it's a good toss up for Apple Bloom or Scoots. Scoots loves racing, and has the most adorable sad face. Apple Bloom has that whole "glitch" blank flank, not quite accepted, obsessive type.

So, who knows. But Diamond Tiara is certainly too fab in that vector.

"So many haters, and no bucks to give. When you're this fabulous, and rich, you focus only on what you do care about most, and let those worthy of attention what it means to be this fabulous."

Telaros
Group Admin

I can't imagine anything more awesome than this. All I can see if good happening. :rainbowlaugh:

...ooh. Scoots's wings not working like everyone else's could be analogous to Vanellope's "glitch", now that I think on it.

Telaros
Group Admin

3308799 Pfft, shoot. That was brilliant. Dang, I may as well make the skype challenge an actual post. lol We're having a "One Day Stories" challenge. 3 are in so far. We'll see what happens but so far it seems we got some nice progress from Bootsy and Matt so far!

You should totally see how many stories you can fit into a day, maybe even make a Scoot and Tiara Wreck It Apple Bloom parody (Meant to say Wreck it Ralph parody, lol, same thing!)

arcum42, that pic is so cute. :heart:

Telaros
Group Admin

KP-Shadowsquirrel, I've been a fan of their work for many years. Seeing KP draw more Diamond Tiara and having such a blast with them is always awesome to see. Now, if they colored these I'd melt!

Aww~ are they having an argument? *YOINK!* Looks like Silver knows just the games to play to get widdle miss grumpy puss to pay her some attention!

I mean, LOOK AT DAT WIDDLE GRUMPY FACE~!

And look at Silver pointing and laughing at DT's adorable expense! xD

I'm telling you all, these two girls have it going on! With all their wealth, access to all kinds of amazing programs most foals could only dream their parents could afford to enroll them in, it's a serious wonder why we haven't seen much of any of what these athletic outgoing fillies do during their "Too much to do to mess with the CMC" days.

Now to return to my suffering in bed. Somepony find me a doctor who takes crap health insurance!

I really hope that swimming pic gets colored.
It is by far one of my favorite <3

--arcum42

Probably the only SFW picture of Diamond Tiara's private bits... :ajsmug:

Comment posted by Telaros deleted Jul 12th, 2014

Looking good everypony!

Young Diamond Tiara with great-grandpa Stinkin' Rich:

royal guard Diamond Tiara because why not

Drawing by mcsadat, colored by me...

--arcum42

just realized this pic not been posted here yet

welp, that is pretty much all DiTi pics I got

gotta make a new one :derpytongue2:

Then end is neigh! The end is neigh! Kill me first, dark mistress! Show mercy to the faithful and let suffering come to the heathens!

You sound like a Cthulhu worshipper.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Diamond Tiara Ponyville wgah'nagl fhtagn!

You correctly surmised my reference.

Telaros
Group Admin

3423735 Oh my gawd. It's TRUE! I didn't post that one yet on here ><

welp, that is pretty much all DiTi pics I got

gotta make a new one :derpytongue2:

Please and thank you! It might also, hopefully, get more people inspired to write a story even! :heart:
World needs more DT art.

"So what if this is your usual seat? I'm here now!

... I didn't tell you to leave. Sit down."

Telaros
Group Admin

Absolutely nothing naughty going on here at all. :rainbowderp:

--arcum42

Telaros
Group Admin

This looks like the makings of a great older Diamond Tiara based comic.

Gore Pinata Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon: Taffilicous

Arts by Crummi

--arcum42

--arcum42

--arcum42

I know, and I've seen plenty of others that are too cute to post!

(Or was that 'too explicit'?)

--arcum42

That's a Venn diagram with a surprising amount of overlap in this fandom...

True. Consider the pictures of slightlyshade. They draw the cutest, fluffiest pony pictures I've seen - and a surprising amount of cute, fluffy, explicit pictures, including the only Diamond Tiara picture they've done...

--arcum42

Telaros
Group Admin

Because who doesn't love a Batman the Animated Series crossover?

By - BlackbeWhite2k7

Dad is out on business again.

"Dad forgot to unlock the door again, can I stay with you for the night?"
"Sure, Di. Of course you can."
"Thanks, Silver."
*both hug*
Art by Mac Smith

Grownup Diamond Tiara

From the Artist:
Stream Sketch – Queen of Pillow Fights
Art by ScorpDK
No Tiara, but you know she’s as precious as diamond

2079712 Check out what Drawfriend Daily pulled this time:

Telaros
Group Admin

3506763 Rainbow Powered Diamond Tiara. Most amazing.

Felt I should point this out...

--arcum42

Look, it's a safe for work Diamond Tiara picture by slightlyshade...

--arcum42

Okay, the artwork on this is by rhythm-is-best-pony, but the coloring is all mine. Especially Silver Spoon's dress and bow, since I didn't use show colors on it.

--arcum42

I found these just now...

Telaros
Group Admin

Art by rhythm-is-best-pony You did an adorable job on Silver's dress. I never liked how the colors on the dress clashed on her on the show. I imagine Diamond tries to be more fashionable and not let Silver trot around in such clashing colors.

But if SFW do try to give the fine artists some much needed exposure. So often the non-digital artists just get so overlooked and not that long ago we had one traditional artist who gave us that adorable blank flanked Diamond Tiara recieving a fashionable tiara from Rarity. Not required, but it's just a personal thing I'm trying to do more of if only to introduce these artists to potentially find some potential followers who give us these enjoyable bits of art.

P.S. I'm a pretty big fan of traditional art and black and whites are a personal fav. Like my two personal favorites "Obvious Decoy" and of course "Joey Darkmeat", and another who I've been practicing recently with "THE purple Yoshi"'s Zippoorwhill.

3527165 The Diabeetus is strong with those ones. :heart:
Moar, please!

I don't have any more Diamond Tiara pics like that, but in light of what you've just said about promoting artists, how about a link to the artist's MLP Gallery on DeviantArt? (I recommend this Princess Luna pic and this Fluttershy pic, plus I absolutely love this cute Silver Spoon pic.)

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 216