The Diamond Cutters 1,210 members · 1,369 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
MagerBlutooth
Group Admin

Set the timer, because it's time for an explosive new prompt. The original proposition for this one was fairly specific, so I decided to broaden it out a bit. It's a simple one this time:

"Diamond Tiara is going to explode."

A little late for Fireworks Day, but we all know the explosives keep coming until the end of the week. Don't be shy. After all, the best explosions are the loudest ones.

Diamond Cutter Anthology

I can imagine many Applebloom fans liking this...

And then we received a bunch of stories with titles like 'Diamond Tiara loves burritos/baked beans/curry'. :derpytongue2:

"I think I blew my cutie mark completely off." - DT

Telaros
Group Admin

1235018 And then suddenly, for reasons unknown, I was reminded of that Jake and Silent Bob Strike Back movie with the overly flatulent skinny super model thief.

"You know, you really shouldn't eat that."

"And why the hay not?!"

"It's packed with all these processed ingredients you don't even wanna know! One bite... and you'll be tooting like a bagpiper all day long!"

"EW! You're GROSS! I'll have you know that I do NOT toot. Everyone knows fillies don't toot!"

"Hey, suit yourself. Don'say I didn't warn ya~"

"Hmph!" Diamond Tiara continues to down her 10 McHedge burgers and onion fries...

Is Mark Haymill going to pop up at the end playing himself playing the Plot-knocker?

Telaros
Group Admin

1237802 Yeah, likely. Big Mac having his happy ending with his new wife Bahhbie, most likely. (inb4 Fluffle Puff is Big Mac's love child)

Diamond eats 10 Mchedge burgers and onion fries and the end result is a big fluff that goes Thppppppp!

Sounds about right.

Anyway, Big Mac is off with Caramel, his hetero life partner, beating the everloving crap out of ponies that dared to talk smack about S.A.M. on the internet.

Telaros
Group Admin

1237865 DT's fart setting off the alarms would be most memorable indeed.

You have no idea how hard I laughed* at that last part.

EDIT: fixed

You have no idea how hard I hard at that last part.

I'm... not sure if I want to know how hard you... hard when I mention S.A.M. :pinkiesick:

Telaros
Group Admin

1237871 what?! I need to pace myself more...

You have no idea how hard I LAUGHED at that last part.

Laughed! LAUGHED I SAY! I swear I typed laughed :pinkiesad2:

The last line btw with Caramel as Big Mac's 'hetero life partner' not the S.A.M. part >< I don't even know what that abbreviation stands for! :raritycry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11