The Diamond Cutters 1,210 members · 1,369 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
MagerBlutooth
Group Admin

Seems it's been a while since we had some Diamond-inspired writing to be created. I would have posted this sooner, but then Chantal Strand joined Twitter and there was talk of getting her to suggest the next prompt. Since there's been no response as far as I know, we'll just keep the Diamond train rolling with the next prompt idea:

"Diamond Tiara is a ghost. Who shall she haunt and why?"

It's time for a little Halloween in June. I expect to see some real tricks and treats from this one. Remember: Diamond isn't Casper, so feel free to terrorize all of Equestria. A tip of the hat to the person who writes Luigi's Mansion: Diamond's Revenge. :scootangel:

Diamond Tiara Anthology

Ooh, this gonna be gud!

....I'm gonna roll with this.

1072150 Sadly I have a lot of ideas lined up at the moment so if this is a fic idea I likely wouldn't get to it anytime soon.

I'd like to do these prompts but too busy just trying to continue present stories.

>Diamond Tiara is a ghost.
>Diamond Tiara gives ghost blow jobs to ponies in their sleep
>the end.:pinkiecrazy:

This prompt gave me a good story idea, which I'm working on. It's going to be a complete story, and long enough to submit on its own. Do you still want to post it as a chapter in the anthology?

Mudpony
Group Admin

Sure. Don't really have a maximum length set, with the longest story in there currently exceeding 6k in length. On the other hand, if you really want to publish it yourself, that's fine too. If it is long enough to warrant multiple chapters, well, at that point you may wish to go that route.

Mudpony
Group Admin

That's fine. Just remember, there's no time limit. If you find yourself with the time in the future, do it then, and we'll happily add it in.

1076382 Then perhaps I'll take it and save it for a Halloween fic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9