The Diamond Cutters 1,210 members · 1,369 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
MagerBlutooth
Group Admin

April's my favorite month of the year, and it comes to us during my second favorite season of the year, so how about a prompt? This one was suggested by our own highly-decorated admiral, Yukito. He proposes the prompt: Diamond Tiara visits a relative.

I'm on leave as a writer right now, but I'm sure I'll be coming up with something for this idea. How about you? Got any ideas? I'm using the second person to make this notice more personal. Isn't that an element of persuasive writing? Never mind if it's not. Just get to sending Diamond over the river and through the woods to her second cousin's suburban place of residence. It's what April's all about. <-True

Telaros
Group Admin

Diamond Tiara visits her favorite cousin... Screwball! :rainbowwild:

Telaros
Group Admin

883261 well, I may as well delete my comment lol I agree though! I think it must be done at least ONCE properly xD

How about Diamond Tiara is forced to visit a side of the family that has a filly/colt her age that she doesn't want to see because he's a bully? :pinkiecrazy:

She goes to visit some distant cousin (very distant) and it turns out said distant cousin is related to the Apple family.

Mudpony
Group Admin

And I got nothing (for now). Hopefully it'll stay that way until the moment after I finish my latest chapter on P&P&S ;)

Edit: and of course it doesn't.

I still haven't finished my prompt for spy...or Ooh Mama...or Apple Bloom's Disastrous Hearts and Hooves Day...crap I have a lot of writing to do :applejackconfused:.

L4
L4 #9 · Apr 16th, 2013 · · ·

damnit! If I wasn't on such a ponyblock I'd write at least one prompt D,X.

I'm just full of the FT.

I like screwball... there're going some awesome fic out soon.

883211 Soooo....when do we get a new prompt?

MagerBlutooth
Group Admin

Looks like it's about that time. Wait right here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11