Sweetie Belle 1,642 members · 2,666 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I want the most powerful Sweetie Belles you know of. The strongest one I've seen is a planet buster.

Colonel Suzie "Sweetie" Mash from The League of Sweetie Belle's possesses a Stand that can destroy entire civilizations. I hope this is what you're looking for.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

sweetie belle fragments she has a lot of power and a tragic story too boot^^

I'm not sure how strong she is per-se. But Sweetie Bot from Sweetie Bot - A Heart's Warming Tale is capable of controlling (I presume) any and all other machines.

Then there's Sweetie Bot from Three Wishes: The Cutie Mark Crusaders Before They Changed The World who potentially has a timberwolf army at her beckon call.

Now to go away from Sweetie Bot, there's Sweetie Belle from The Sweetie Chronicles: Fragments. I'm not sure if I'd call her strong, but her experiences through the multiverse allowed her to become a Jack-of-all-trades.

Then there's Sweetie Belle from Scion of Chaos, I mean, it's Sweetie Belle with Chaos magic. That's basically God tier magic.

7102917 This Sweetie Belle:

TSweetie Belle Gains a Soul
In her darkest hour, Sweetie Belle finds salvation, but it comes with a terrible curse.
Bad Dragon · 132k words  ·  178  45 · 6.7k views

can go hoof to hoof with the most powerful Alicorn.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6