Sweetie Belle 1,642 members · 2,666 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Just thought I'd mention I've been doing a little cleanup around here.

I remade the banner from a better screenshot of the original picture, and added a new icon.(Tho' it does look a little tiny on the group thread page. Hmm...)

Also, I added a couple new folders for tags that weren't around originally. There's now a folder for the drama, mystery, and thriller tags, as well as an anthro/human folder. I wasn't sure I really needed to add a second person folder, and I just folded Horror into HorriBelle.

The whole front page was redone to be a little more up to date, and no longer has all the conversation between me and DJ Garv the Expert, though I might still tweak it. DJ Garv the Expert's now Ender of Midnight, and also, he isn't really around as much any more, so I thought this'd better reflect the state of the group.

I also kinda locked the Ask Sweetie Belle thread. I haven't been answering it any more because of all those rules about roleplay, especially since I saw staff admins give a warning to somepony that tried to start a similar thread in another group. I don't really have time to continue it elsewhere, either, unfortunately.

So, anything I missed, or that you'd like to see? Keep in mind that it really is mostly just me as admin here these days, so if you'd like to see anything that takes a bunch of time, I'd need somepony that could do it...

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I'd also want to know what you were planning to do... :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Oh, I forgot the sci-fi folder, but after thinking about that, everypony can just use the Mechanical folder for sci-fi. It's not like there's much sci-fi around anyways...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4