Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,769 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hi there :). I'm a new writer around this block though I've had experience in non-pony related business: typically, Star Trek the Next Generation if my name isn't any indication. I stumbled upon this group the other day and was inspired today to write something new, though I'd like to ask for some opinions on the concept before I write it further.

Thank you :).

Long ago, before the banishing of Luna, Equestria was home to six races, not just three. In addition to the stewards of the weather, the earth, and of arcane magics, there were also the Changelings and their Queens, the harvesters, but not thieves of love who spread it across the land, the Fel Ponies, those who guided the souls of the dead, and finally, the Noctus Ponies, or bat-ponies, who helped guard the night.

For a time, harmony between the six was maintained in full, but over time this once proud family grew distant. The Changelings became corrupt and greedy, and the Fel Ponies began feeding upon dark magic. The former left the lands and the latter was Banished to Tartarus.

At that, only the Noctus Ponies remained... the strangest and most misunderstood of the three, due to their need for blood. A steady fear of them had always remained among of the populace, but with the help of Princess Luna, their reputation remained noble. However, after she was banished, they felt it was time they left - either out of disdain for her punishment or the fear of those who did not understand them.

Now, two years after Luna's return, her, along with Princess Celestia and Twilight, have begun turning the wheels of change: their goal to unite the six races once more - starting with those who helped watch the night. And with the help of a strange artifact, Twilight may be able to gain help from an ancient leader of old... he who stood alone before the magic returned.

~ Very slight crossover with Star Trek: The Next Generation. You still still be able to enjoy the fic even if you know nothing about this.

1944821 Good, but you need Gay Weed to make the story perfect.

Seems interesting.

Very interesting concept, but I'm slightly disappointed you didn't use the ball pit for your profile pic.

1944821 intriguing...i may enjoy something of this proportion....please, continue

If the story is as good as you wrote the idea, I think it will be very successful. Im looking forward more to the part with bat ponies rather than anything else personally. Full speed ahead Mr.Broccoli!

1946887>>1946252>>1945521>>1944887>>1944827

Hello fellows, thank you all for your interest in the story. I've written two small chapters of it and plan on continuing, though writer's block always gets me with political-like fics.

Here it is if you wish to read: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/138238/integration

1950040 Will most definitely read it, Captain.

1944821 not bad, but fel is dark magic, and you should call the Noctus ponies thestrals.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10