Derpy tales 1,212 members · 753 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Ice
Group Admin

Now, let me be clear when I say, nothing is set in stone. However I have plans for a contest for the group whether it writing related or not (Note there will be prizes) and I was wondering what you guys think would be an appropriate contest.

How about a fic writing about how Derpy got her cutie mark?

Ice
Group Admin

539466 Interesting idea, however it's only going to work if we have a good number of people on board.

539472 Isn't that how all contests work?

Ice
Group Admin

539473 You'd think that wouldn't you?

Interesting, i've only tried my hand at action stories (which all failed miserably a few years ago XD) i would like to give this a shot XD so what kind of prize can you get on a fanfic site?

The first time derpy took a ride with doctor whooves, an intervention with the mane 6 depicting her addiction to muffins, derpys first love, derpy's parents and why the arn't in her life anymore, how she obtained the job as the mail mare, etc etc etc. These are just a few idea's :3

im open for it guys, thoug my Stories is already up and i honestly don´t want to start now a new one, maybe you can judge the story i write now, and yes my English is very crappy from the standarts which you know but i need to learn it by writing, because we have no real advanced lessons in English and this is like all i actually can, but its fit for a long story though, hope you enjoy reading it so far, sorry for all grammar and other mistakes okay, enjoy the Story
:rainbowkiss::twilightsmile::duck:

im open for it guys, thoug my Stories is already up and i honestly don´t want to start now a new one, maybe you can judge the story i write now, and yes my English is very crappy from the standarts which you know but i need to learn it by writing, because we have no real advanced lessons in English and this is like all i actually can, but its fit for a long story though, hope you enjoy reading it so far, sorry for all grammar and other mistakes okay, enjoy the Story
:rainbowkiss::twilightsmile::duck:

how about an action Fantasy Contest, Derpy who isnt what she always think, noit a pegasus and neither had destiny wanted her to become a Mailmare, what when destiny had big thing for her and they just got interrupted, what when just in this moment her destiny shifts in motion, racing at her faster than she will ever know. ( though , then again i am a mighty lead ahead of your guys, but the Idea ius good not)
What are you thinking

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10