Derpy tales 1,212 members · 753 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Ice
Group Admin

I feel that as a group we should all get to decide, you can just say yes or no...or no with a reason why but not yes with a reason why...I already know all of the reasons why we should allow it.

It doesnt really matter if we have a clop folder anyway, if yes, it means we have easier access to clopfic, if no, it means we have to go looking. Its really up to you.

Eeeehh.
I guess, yeah. I mean, if people don't like it, they can just turn off Display Mature, or (le gasp!) ignore it.

i vote yes:pinkiehappy:

i don't like clop,but, sure.

Don't see any reason not to. I mean if it's not your thing, logic would dictate you simply don't click on that folder. Then again... well, I did say "logic", so...

No arguments here, we're all adults (or atleast should be able to act like adults)

This is the internet.

Even if the site has a minimum age people lie.

We are not all adults. And some asults can't even act mature

What I mean to say is that people know what they're getting into. If they don't want to see it that's fine, but I feel like we shouldn't act like it doesn't exist.

(Why I am even replying to a comment in such an old thread is beyond me)

Who would write clop on our dear Derpy!? :fluttershysad:

Write it on Applejack or some other useless background pony... (see what I did there?)

I think it'd be fine to add a clop folder. It wouldn't be harming anyone, and if some people don't like it, then they don't need to be clicking on it. I mean, the clop's always going to be here in the fandom, and I don't see the point in ignoring it. (Not to mention it would be unfair to those that like clop. As far as the site's search feature goes, it isn't always the best at finding what you're looking for.) :unsuresweetie:

2021799 lol applejack is best background pone

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12