G1 Ponies: Credit Where It's Due 379 members · 404 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

This video has all the openings and ending to everything of G1 of MLP, and don't blame me for the bad quality on some of them, because I didn't make this video.

https://youtu.be/QoPWcC8w3dE[/youtube]

This show may have been a toy commercial, but it was a memorable and adoring one that deserve praise and admiration.

A lot of those have better versions on YouTube, itself.

What makes this video different is that it is the only one that I found that has all of them in one video instead of having to do them separately. Also, until I found that video, I pretty much forgot how many different variations there were to those in both the openings and endings. If you catch what looks like a different show in some of the said openings and endings, that was because it was known to be paired up with other shows from Hasbro, though it's interesting that those shows didn't have their own openings and endings. As for feeling like a toy commercial, that is pretty much the case for a lot of kids show both then and now, so it's not as if things have changed for that.

In all honesty, I never got why the show itself was called MLP 'n Friends. I can't tell if the friends' part either refers to the human companions of Megan, Danny, and Molly along with other creatures the ponies' encounter or if it was with the other shows, it was paired up with. Then again, we'll probably never know why it was given that name.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5