It's quite simple, just love Church... 31 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Church
Group Admin

If you haven't done so already, I encourage you to join This Group! because it is full of people like you and me. Just don't tell bookplayer this is here.

She's in this group too, you say? Wha? Oh, my bad.

Now, bookplayer doesn't know it, but I am permanently linking this group up with hers, because hers is all beautiful and unselfish and stuff and mine is completely conceited. So they now balance each other out! See how that works?

Oh, bookplayer can read this, you say? Oh. My bad.

Anyway, it's a fantastic group and I think it will do well. Meanwhile, Church has to gain more followers so that people will see this (as in "my") group and *hopefully* add some wonderfully scrumptious stories to the folders.

This includes you, admins. I wanna see some stories up in this bitch.

Anyway, for those of you who didn't want to read all of that, THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART

Have you ever had a dream? What might that dream have been? Are you out chasing this dream, even though you may never catch it? I'd truly like to know, so don't be shy now. Why?

Because if you are a dreamer, then so is she, and so is he, and so am I. And if they are dreamers, then maybe... just maybe... we can all dream together.

- Church

Twifight Sparkill
Group Admin

I had a dream once.

I buried it alongside my pride, my hopes, my aspirations & goals, my morality, and my viginity – they're all in a dirty shoe box beneath the neighbor's Elm.

I don't do compost.

KiaraKovu123
Group Admin

:raritystarry:I have a dream....it's impossible, but...well,

I WANNA GO TO EQUESTRIA!!!

Don't we all? But, I'm serious, in my next life, I wanna go to Equestria as my OC, Fireworks...such fun I'll have...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3