Anime Crossovers 2,865 members · 1,668 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Which anime would you watch with Otakushy aka Fluttershy that like anime or manga.

one of these:
sword art online
high school of the dead
high school dxd
my bride is a mermaid

One Piece
Code Geass
Dragon Ball
Black Butler

One Punch Man
Shimoneta
Dragon Ball Z Super
One Piece

1.sword art online
2.evangelion reborn
3.fairy tale
4.attack on titan
5.inuyasha

1. One Piece
2. One punch man
3. Black Butler
4. Dragon ball z
5. The ace attorney anime coming out in 2016.

1. Show by Rock
2: Hamtaro
3: Steains:Gate
4: fate/Zero
5: Bakano

I wouldn't go for my average list of dark/gory stuff (with 1 exception) I'd go for stuff that promotes unity in some way or another.

1) Highurashi (the exception) - while this has its share of dark and gory things, it certainly promotes unity in overcoming problems

2) Angel Beats - I think this would probably be the perfect choice, especially with how it shows how the right type of people can help other people accept people who seem different, namely how otonashi helped the SSS accept Kanade plus, it is a great choice for a tearjerker.

3) Highschool DxD - again, its great for showing the power of unity.

The last anime i would watch with her is Madoka Magica, purely because of small fluffy animals doing cruel things.

1. Zankyou no Terror

2. Fate/Zero

3. Tiger and Bunny

4. Full Metal Alchemist

5. Kill la Kill

4814530 All of those are overrated pieces of crap. Except My Bride Is A Mermaid, I actually enjoyed that one.

4814517 Welcome to the NHK and Letter Bee.

4814517 Probably one of the less horrifying ones; maybe Shugo Chara. I don't really like that one, but I know it well.

Azumanga Daioh
Hidamari Sketch
K-On!
Lucky Star
Squid Girl

Not sure if I'd watch Girls und Panzer or not...

I'd probably read Yotsuba&! and GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class with her, though. Also K-On! High School and K-On! College.

The ace attorney anime coming out in 2016.

What!?

I guess I'll be that guy..... Hentai! It'll lead into something interesting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17