Anime Crossovers 2,865 members · 1,673 stories
Comments ( 205 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 205

What would happen if the Dazzlings were banished to Hueco Mundo instead of the Equestria Girls universe? Would they become Hollows and end up becoming Adjuchas? Or would they remain their true selves and seek shelter with Tier Harribel and her friends Sung-Sun, Mila Rose, and Apacci?

Without magic, or any emotions to feed off of, they'd probably be seen as easy pickings and be attacked by Hollows, but then they'd be saved by Hallibel and her fraccion, and get taken in by them.

It actually does sound like an interesting story. If anyone makes it, leave a link on this thread.

3774955 Yeah, you're right. That does seem pretty likely. I'll leave a link for you and the others if a story like this is made.

3774890 It's likey they might find some emotions to feed off, Grimmjow definitely bore alot of rage for not being able to evolve into a vasto lorde so they could stick around him and feed off of his emotions.

3775222 Yeah, that seems like a decent way for them to feed. But would they arrive in Hueco Mundo around the time where the Espada were still Menos Hollows and not Arrancar?

3775302 Hm...around the time of The Espada being Menos Hollows since Grimmjow was more aggressive at the time.

3775361 Yeah, that seems reasonable. Also, how do you think the Dazzlings, AKA The Sirens, would interact with Tier Harribel and her Fracción Apacci, Sung-Sun, and Mila Rose?

3775369 I'm sure Harribel would not care but Apacci, Sung-Sun and Mila might argue with them or try to attack.

3775974 Yeah, probably. Also, check this out.

3776000 Don't we all so which of the Fraccion is similar to Sonata. Adagio, and Aria.

3776460 Mila Rose is similar to Aria, Apacci is the Sonata of the group, and Adagio is Sung-Sun.

3776465 Is it bad I can see that and The Dazzlings wearing the Arrancars clothing.

Comment posted by Chaos51268 deleted Nov 8th, 2014

I think the phrase, 'Eaten alive' would take a literal meaning.

3777150 Oh, you think they'd become Hollow food?

3776995 Nope. I can see it too. Also, how do you think a conversation between the Dazzlings and Harribel and her Fracción would go?

3777301 (Sorry for the lateness, just got my internet back up)

Adagio: So you're sirens like us?
Apacci: Hell no! We're Fraccions, Espadas that will kill anything for our leader Harribel.
Harribel:...
Aria: Easy there, we're just lost and want to know how to get out of this sandbox without coming across one of those weird human things?
SungSun: You survived against a Vasto Lorde?
Sonata: Vaster Lordey?!
Mila: Vasto Lorde, they are the toughest and ruthless of the Hollows here. They are the highest evolution of Hollows and they only want to dominate what isn't their's.
Sonata: That's weird because the one we ran into looked weak,
Harribel: Someone else ran into it and weakened him, otherwise you two would not have survived.
Adagio: Tell us, who are you guys?
Harribel:...We are Espada, that's all you need to know for now.
Aria: You could be more specific, my name is Aria Blaze.
Apacci: We don't care. Look, if you stay out here by yourselves then your dead meat for other Hollows of all kinds.
Sonata: Like?
Harribel: Grimmjow...
Adagio: Who is this Grimmjow?
Harribel: A fellow Espada and the worst of the bunch next to Noitra and Aaroniero. He soesn't like outsiders.
Sonata: Really?
Aria: Seems like a punk!
Harribel: Who do you think attacked the Vasto Lorde you three met earlier?
Adagio: That was him!
Harribel: Yes. He means business and you would be wise to stay out of his line of sight. He will kill you without warning.
Sonata: :fluttercry:
Aria: :trixieshiftright:
Adagio: :unsuresweetie:
Harribel: You should fear him but you should also fear us as well.

3777301 (Sorry for the lateness, just got my internet back up)

Adagio: So you're sirens like us?
Apacci: Hell no! We're Fraccions, Espadas that will kill anything for our leader Harribel.
Harribel:...
Aria: Easy there, we're just lost and want to know how to get out of this sandbox without coming across one of those weird human things?
SungSun: You survived against a Vasto Lorde?
Sonata: Vaster Lordey?!
Mila: Vasto Lorde, they are the toughest and ruthless of the Hollows here. They are the highest evolution of Hollows and they only want to dominate what isn't their's.
Sonata: That's weird because the one we ran into looked weak,
Harribel: Someone else ran into it and weakened him, otherwise you two would not have survived.
Adagio: Tell us, who are you guys?
Harribel:...We are Espada, that's all you need to know for now.
Aria: You could be more specific, my name is Aria Blaze.
Apacci: We don't care. Look, if you stay out here by yourselves then your dead meat for other Hollows of all kinds.
Sonata: Like?
Harribel: Grimmjow...
Adagio: Who is this Grimmjow?
Harribel: A fellow Espada and the worst of the bunch next to Noitra and Aaroniero. He soesn't like outsiders.
Sonata: Really?
Aria: Seems like a punk!
Harribel: Who do you think attacked the Vasto Lorde you three met earlier?
Adagio: That was him!
Harribel: Yes. He means business and you would be wise to stay out of his line of sight. He will kill you without warning.
Sonata: :fluttercry:
Aria: :trixieshiftright:
Adagio: :unsuresweetie:
Harribel: You should fear him but you should also fear us as well.

3778739 Interesting... Also, do you think Sung-Sun would interact with Sonata and Aria like she does with Apacci and Mila Rose?

3778745 Perhaps, considering how SungSun personality is, she would likely do it since Aria and Sonata are somewhat similar to them.

3778775 Okay... And what if the Dazzlings met Harribel and her friends right at the beginning when they were still Adjuchas Hollows?

3778816 Since Harribel was more passive back during her days as an Adjuchas, she might not even talk to them as much but the other three probably would not have changed much and would likely insult the Dazzlings or get into a fight with them.

3778892 Yeah, probably. Also, Harribel was a Vasto Lorde before she became an Espada. And would the Dazzlings be in their true Siren forms, or would they become Hollows?

3778898 Considering how banishment to a new world also mean new forms, it's likely they would end up as hollows that share likeness to their siren forms.

3779049 Oh, that would be AWESOME! And how do you think they'd learn about their new home and what they've become?

3779054 They might come across another Hollow, their seems to be some who are really talkative and annoying like the ones that follow Neliel. Also they could come across an Espada or a Soul Reaper.

3779735 Well... I'm thinking of maybe having the Dazzlings end up in Hueco Mundo BEFORE the Espada became Arrancar.

3779790 Makes sense, aside from Harribel and her Fraccions, who else might they come across in Hueco Mundo?

3780460 Well... They obviously might encounter Baraggan Louisenbairn, the king of Hueco Mundo. As for the others... They might encounter Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez and his gang.

3780813 They might have a chance to escape Baraggan but I'm sure one of those three would be Grimmjow's food if that happens.

3781266 True that... And speaking of Baraggan and Grimmjow, how do you think the Dazzlings would interact with them?

3781275 I have to look back on Baraggan's personality but Grimmjow...

I think Grimmjow wouldn't care for them and attack just for fun. He knows he wouldn't gain anything from them since it failed with his other group so he would likely just hunt them down and kill them.

3781573 Oh god... Also, do you think that Hollows might get a little... Intimate on occasion?

3781582 That's a creepy thought but considering how most are bored out of their minds, seems possible.

3781903 Yeah, probably. Also, how do you think Aria would interact with Mila Rose?

3781917 I think Mila would see her as being the same as Aria, so she'll treat her the same way. If she gets out of line, Mila would threaten to kill her if she gets out of hand or attack her. Those two would never get along and bicker alot.

Comment posted by Chaos51268 deleted Nov 10th, 2014

3782575 Yeah, I can see that. And I bet that Sung-Sun would treat Aria just like how she treats Mila Rose.

3784575 Pretty much but I think Aria might get pissed off quicker and want to fight Sung-Sun. Think Aria can take her?

3784613 Eh, maybe. I mean, you saw how the Sirens fought against the Rainbooms. Maybe their song, if sung loudly enough, could make heads explode like Sindel's Migraine Fatality.

3784667 :rainbowlaugh: And since it would be that loud, goodbye the following Arrancar within ear distance...

Barragan
Grimmjow
Ulquriorra
Gin
Hollow #11 (Temp Worker)
Hollow # 24 (One day from being a Fraccion)

3785182 OH MY GOD, YOU ACTUALLY WROTE ONE?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :pinkiehappy:

3785161 :rainbowlaugh: Wowzers! Is it bad that I totally wanna see that happen?

3786796 Nope, I laugh my ass off to that as well.

3786809 You know what... I'm kinda curious as to whether or not the Dazzlings would even consume the souls of humans, let alone Hollows, if they're Hollowfied when they're banished to Hueco Mundo.

3786814 I think they might be grossed out if they see another Hollow do it but I also think they might make Sonata the test dummy for it. They may not eat a human soul since they might think they could feed off the negative energies but as for Hollows, they might do it to survive.

3786830 Yeah, that seems reasonable. But would they start out as regular Hollows, or Adjuchas Hollows?

3786841 Well considering how powerful their siren forms were, I would say Adjuchas class since they were banished again before becoming more powerful .

3787447 Yeah, that seems reasonable enough. And aside from Harribel and her Fracción, would they meet any of the other Espada before they became Arrancar? Like maybe Ulquiorra Cifer?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 205