Followers of Discord 3,186 members · 2,749 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

I'm only 15 years old, and so is he. I know we're pretty young, but teenagers have the need to explore things right?
So my best friend who's originally from England, who I met in 7th grade after he moved to America from Africa, came to visit me after a couple of years of not seeing him.
We're pretty close and I really trust him. He's the first person I came out to and he said he was fine with it.
Thing is I really love him, but he doesn't know that. I'm afraid that if I tell him how I really feel about him, he'd feel different around me.
I'm not sure if he's gay or bi, but I always have a feeling that he maybe is.
I catch him often staring at me, especially when I don't have a shirt on.
Whenever our skin touches when, I dunno, we're sitting down or something, he'd just leave it there and doesn't seem to mind.
Whenever we go to sleep, he strips right in front of me and sleeps in his underwear. I guess he just feels comfortable with me about that... don't know.
And when I asked him if I could sleep next to him, he let me.
Couple of nights ago though, we were chatting on the bed he was sleeping on. I've always wanted to kiss him, and during that night I felt a really strong urge to do so. Yeah so we were chatting on the bed, and then a silent moment came up. During that long moment, my mind was telling me to go ask him if I could kiss him. Of course I felt hesitant because I'm not completely how he would react. But I did it anyways. After that long silent moment, I said, "Hey, can I ask you something crazy?", he said "What?", and I asked him, "Can I kiss you?". I stared at him after that to see how he would react. I'm not sure what his facial expression was because the lights were turned off, but he was really quiet for a long while. I started to feel embarrassed so I looked away and said, "I'm just kidding." But suddenly he's like, "If you want to..." So I leaned over and kissed him. I was intending to use only my lips, but I guess he wanted to use his err... tongue because he was trying to lick my lips. So I'm like, what the hell and we shared a french kiss. We stopped after like, 20 seconds and I went and locked the door. I came back and kissed him again. Stopped, then I said, "One more." And that's it. I put my head on his shoulder and my arms across him and we were really quiet. Don't remember what happened after that but we slept on the same bed.
The next day felt ridiculously normal, as if the night before never happened. During the night when we were about to go to sleep, I asked him, "Hey, can I kiss you again?". It was quiet for awhile then he's like, "Don't know" and made this scoffing, sighing noise. Then he said no. That nearly killed me because I really wanted to kiss him again. So I asked him, "Just once?" and he made the noise again and said no. At that moment, I felt really confused and depressed because he was okay with it the other night. So yeah, I started crying and my chest started hurting a lot. Then I went to sleep
So what I'm wondering about is, what does he really feel about me? Did he just kiss me because he was caught in the moment? Does he only see me as a friend? Should I tell him how I really feel?
I really don't want to lose him because he's a really great guy. I'm positive I wouldn't be able to find anyone like him ever again, and I really care about him.
What's your advice?

P.S. I'm really sorry for making this so lengthy and I appreciate anyone who's taking their time to read this and help me.

Have you read either of my responses I posted on the other two groups? The lack of response to either one is suspicious.

2313761 Stop posting this to random groups. Seriously.

Okay, seriously....

SHUT THE FUCK UP

2313761 I hope you die a horrible and painful death.

2313761 Dude, fuck you. Seriously. :ajbemused:

2313772 Dude seriously when will you learn he is a troll? :ajbemused:

Right about now; figured it out. He's trolling. Ignore him.

2313761 :fluttercry: all the feels, but seriously as an omni, myself, i will give you a piece of advice, let it settle down for a bit, yes i know everyone uses the cliche 'time heals all wounds' BS, but in this case you should. i say this because if your friend does care about you, then he will continue to do so, maybe not in the way you would like, but he would most likely still be around, and who knows you might get him in the end :raritywink:

2313761 Suck on my fat chode :moustache:

;)

Okay, no offense dude, but you REALLY need to stop spamming this thread.:ajbemused: I can understand why you'd bring it up once, but this is the fourth (that I've seen)

I at the age of 15, he was. This is a cute teens. We visit and met some very close to the UK's first 7 years after friend's and I really trust him and, while he was ahead. At first, he said, he was very nice. Really, he doesn't know him. He was afraid when around the fact that once again feel him. He constantly, maybe gays and bi-directional sensing, I Don ' t you? I. don't know search cuts whether or not United and touching his skin, my shirt all the time sitting with his 見詰めます. Need to fix his bed ago his underwear all the time for him. He and I feel comfortable with. I do not know. Asked when he sleeps next to him. Before him yoru; he fell constantly Kiss tonight sleeping chat even though you feel really really strong during a couple of our beds. Silent for some time, and chat comes to our bed. He heard the moment my mind is his long kiss. He felt his hesitation for him to complete the course. But I did it anyway. Moments after a long silence, questions or something is crazy? ' And he said, ' are you? ' And he asked, can I kiss you? '. How he responds and stared at him. Whether or not he Jin, or a really long time, his face lights up. ' Suddenly, begin looking for embarrassing joke ' leans to kiss, he said. ' Over. He is just using his lips, use the tongue right along with me. Lick his lips. Kiss the hell of France. Door stop and tighten after 20 seconds. Come back, you want to kiss again. Stopped and I said, '... another "it's really quiet and puts his arms in the head on his shoulders. Beds; sleeping. What usually tremendously after the 1 nights took place and then go remember the next day felt. Trying to sleep at night and asked him ' Hey, once again you kissed?? '. He is ' ' is this abuse because it was going to silence the noise is not the best. Then, he said. He was killed almost kiss me once again. I asked him, ' once you do? "And he made and after the noise. I don't feel really depressed moment then, the other night, said he. Many start chest pain began to cry. For me he feels really sleep or questions? Or the moment you kiss caught you he he. He saw me as a friend? To say his true feelings. Like this guy he really lost his. He can find a truly positive emotions, he was seen again. What is your advice? If takes a lot of time, thanks to the long book helped p. s. tobacco.

I'm only 15 muthafuckin years old, n' so is he. I know we're pretty lil' yo, but teenagers have tha need ta explore thangs right, biatch?

Yo, so mah dopest playa who's originally from England, whoz ass I kicked it wit up in 7th grade afta he moved ta Tha Ghetto from Africa, came ta git on over ta me afta a cold-ass lil couple muthafuckin yearz of not seein his muthafuckin ass.

We're pretty close n' I straight-up trust his muthafuckin ass yo. He's tha straight-up original gangsta thug I came up ta n' da perved-out muthafucka holla'd da thug was fine wit dat shit.

Thin is I straight-up ludd his ass yo, but da ruffneck don't know dis shit. I'm afraid dat if I tell his ass how tha fuck I straight-up feel bout him, he'd feel different round mah dirty ass.

I'm not shizzle if he's gay or bi yo, but I always gotz a gangbangin' feelin dat he maybe is.

I catch his ass often starin at me, especially when I aint gots a hoodie on. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch.

Whenever our skin touches when, I dunno, we're chillin down or something, he'd just leave it there n' don't seem ta mind. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka!

Whenever we chill like a pimp, da perved-out muthafucka strips right up in front of me n' chills up in his underwear. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. I guess he just feels laid back wit me bout dis shit... don't know.

And when I axed his ass if I could chill next ta him, he let mah dirty ass.

Couple of nights ago though, we was chattin on tha bed da thug was chillin on. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. I've always wanted ta lick him, n' durin dat night I felt a straight-up phat urge ta do so. Yeah so we was chattin on tha bed, n' then a silent moment came up. Durin dat long moment, mah mind was spittin some lyrics ta me ta go ask his ass if I could lick his muthafuckin ass. Of course I felt hesitant cuz I'm not straight-up how tha fuck da thug would react. But I done did it anyways fo' realz. After dat long silent moment, I holla'd, "Yo, can I ask you suttin' crazy?", da perved-out muthafucka holla'd "What?", n' I axed him, "Can I lick yo slick ass?". I stared at his ass afta dat ta peep how tha fuck da thug would react. I'm not shizzle what tha fuck his wild lil' facial expression was cuz tha lights was turned off yo, but da thug was straight-up on tha down-low fo' a long-ass while. I started ta feel embarrassed so I looked away n' holla'd, "I'm just kidding." But suddenly he's like, "If you want to..." So I leaned over n' busted his muthafuckin ass. I was intendin ta use only mah lips yo, but I guess da thug wanted ta use his wild lil' fuckin err... tongue cuz da thug was tryin ta lick mah lips. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So I'm like, what tha fuck tha hell n' we shared a gangbangin' french kiss. We stopped afta like, 20 secondz n' I went n' locked tha door. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. I came back n' busted his ass again. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Stopped, then I holla'd, "One more." And that's dat shit. I put mah head on his shoulder n' mah arms across his ass n' we was straight-up on tha fuckin' down-low. Don't remember what tha fuck happened afta dat but we slept on tha same bed. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka!

Da next dizzle felt ridiculously normal, as if tha night before never happened. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Durin tha night when we was bout ta chill like a pimp, I axed him, "Yo, can I lick you again?". Dat shiznit was on tha down-low fo' awhile then he's like, "Don't know" n' made dis scoffing, sighin noise. Then da perved-out muthafucka holla'd no. That nearly capped mah crazy ass cuz I straight-up wanted ta lick his ass again. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So I axed him, "Just once?" n' he made tha noise again n' again n' again n' holla'd no fo' realz. At dat moment, I felt straight-up trippin n' pissed off cuz da thug was all gravy wit it tha other night. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So yeah, I started bustin up like a biatch n' mah chest started hurtin all muthafuckin day. It make me wanna hollar playa! Then I went ta chill

Yo, so what tha fuck I'm wonderin bout is, what tha fuck do he straight-up feel bout me son, biatch? Did he just lick me cuz da thug was caught up in tha moment, biatch? Do he only peep me as a gangbangin' playa, biatch? Should I tell his ass how tha fuck I straight-up feel, biatch?

I straight-up don't wanna lose his ass cuz he's a straight-up pimped out muthafucka. I'm positizzle I wouldn't be able ta find mah playas like his ass eva again, n' I straight-up care bout his muthafuckin ass.

What's yo' lyrics, biatch?

P.S. I'm straight-up sorry fo' makin dis so lengthy n' I appreciate mah playas who's takin they time ta read dis n' help mah dirty ass.

2313761 Not sure if you're trolling, but just in case you aren't and are just VERY desparate which is why you're posting everywhere, then I'll give advice.
Take a page out of Applejack's book and be honest about how you feel. If he says "no", then tough luck, I suppose. Sounds harsh, but life's not fair.
P.S: If you ARE a troll...GTFO.

2313761 I'm fine with that. i'm not like that, but i respect people that are, it's their life, they can do what they want to do with it. If he says no, i guess it wasn't meant to be. (\ Keep on cruisin' and never back down from what you like to do. Unless it goes long distance, and you don't like sending nudes.

2313761 Post this to the Anti Depression Bronies group.

2313761 I want to help, but here isn't really the place for this. Have you joined Anti-Depression Ponies?
Go there, and people will help. Trust me.

2313761 Look, I don't mean to hate or anything, but stop spamming. This is not the kind of group to be posting about stuff like this(Unless it has something to do with Discord). Anywho, aren't you a little young to be making out with someone? Alot of kids my age are doing stuff like that and I personally think that you should wait. Anyways, if you wanted to post something like this try another group that this is related to....but this is a site for PONIES, so yeah. And I'm a christian so I'm not really for the whole gay/bi stuff.....but I don't hate people who are either.

Guys...it's called TROLLING!
What, you think he'll stop if you say: You're trolling! GTFO! Well, lemme tell you something KIDS, it's reaaal important. Here goes:

...what the hell does this have to even DO WITH DISCORD. IT'S THE DAMNED OPPISITE, TROLLING OR NOT.

I don't know if your a troll or not, but I still want to answer this.
Don't talk about it for a while until he forgets and then ask him what his current gender attraction is.
Hope this help.
Troll or not, I'm here to help.:derpyderp1:

Don't offer him help, he doesn't need it. He's just wasting everybody's time by spamming shit like this in numerous threads.

Yeah I know that dude, I just wanted to get something off my chest for a while.
I just feel weirdly un-helpful all the sudden.
"Troll or not, I'm here to help.:derpyderp1:"

Even if they don't need help. :twilightblush:

Okay bro. Calm your tits. That's going way too far :applejackunsure:

2440401 Dude, I seriously couldn't give two shits. Do you actually think I would mean something like that? If so, well that's your problem.

This fucker who made this thread was a troll who kept posting in a lot of different groups, and a lot of people were getting angry, myself included.

The dude even got banned, thank fuck.

Oh, then okay. Let the bitch die :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30