• Published 1st Jan 2024
  • 213 Views, 12 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Terror of Lord Tirek - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his sidekicks face the most dangerous foe of all time. Lord Tirek.

  • ...
14
 12
 213

Chapter 9: The Final Battle Part 1/2

All the heroes were in the basement of their old school and saw the robot that Tirek was controlling and it was not good for them.

"People of Piqua Ohio! The world as you know it is about to go extinct!! And a new world order is gonna rise from the grave!! One where I take control and for one detail." Tirek said.

He pressed the red button and out came a laser on his forehead. Everyone looked scared seeing that. They knew what he's been planning.

"Powered by Melvin's tech I will successfully make you all my personal slaves and destroy Equestria! For I Lord Tirek will make sure nothing gets in my way! Now to put the laser to work!" Tirek yelled.

He pressed the red button and the laser was actived blasting a red beam. The heroes ducked and hid but the students inside got all brainwashed as they're eyes glowed white and skin pink.

"So. Is there anything you want to say now? Or you good?" Tirek asked.

"Tirek is our ruler. Kneel before him." The students said in monotone.

"Haha! Just what I thought. Now build a portal so I can head to Equestria and destroy everything!" Tirek smiled.

The students obeyed and got to work. The heroes gasped at what Tirek is going to do.

"Oh this is so bad!" Fluttershy worried.

"Yeah. He's mind controlling the students to get them to build a portal to Equestria! If he gets there he destroys us and your home!" Mr Meaner replied.

"Imagine if he got to our families. He'll force them to do slavery day and night. He'll suck all their magic and use it for evil purposes. He'll ruin all harmony and corrupt everything in darkness." Twilight worried.

"My goodness! He's really bad news! We need to stop him!" Ms Ribble declared.

"And would the authors of this comic book please come out come out wherever you are? Cause your next!!" Tirek yelled.

One of the fingers opened and pulled out a flashlight. The heroes ducked so he won't spot them. He kept on looking but he couldn't find them and walked away.

"Ok we have to stop him. We can't let him get away with this!" George said.

"Your right George. We need to destroy that robot he's controlling. We stop that and he can't control the students and finish the portal." Harold agreed.

"And we can help you provide a distraction. I've been holding on something for a while now. Hang on." Mr Meaner replied.

He ran off fast as he could and in the closet and found something he thought he would never use again. His old Stinky Kong mech. Mr Meaner looked determined and got in it. He then went back to the group and boy did they all looked surprised seeing this.

"Mr Meaner is that your old Stinky Kong mech?" Harold asked.

"Stinky Kong mech? Ugh bet it really stinks!" Rarity replied.

"Well technically your right Rarity. See when I ate that chuck that made me smarter it made me create this. The only difference I made was to make the stink gas give Tirek a terrible smell to his nose. So yeah I said I wanted to help and I will with this." Mr Meaner said.

"Ok. Well that's better than nothing." Twilight responded.

"Good idea. And I remember when George and Harold made this comic: The Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman. Since I remember that I know how I can help. Be right back." Ms Ribble said.

She ran down to her homeroom and took her old Wedgie Woman costume, placed it on her and ran to the kitchen. She grabbed a carton of Extra Strength Super Power Juice. She knew what happened last time and she needed to help them stop Tirek. So she poured it in her hair and suddenly some coiled arms of hair came out. She went back to the group and everyone was a little scared seeing that.

"What happened to your hair?!" Twilight said scared.

"Whoa relax. I'm not gonna hurt you. This was my alter ego Wedgie Woman. But this time I will use her to give Tirek a real bad wedgie." Ms Ribble said.

"Oh good. Now you go out there and distract Tirek while we try to free the students." Twilight said.

"You got it Twilight. And Captain Underpants? We'll need you too. Let's go." George replied.

The five heroes went out there to distract Tirek while the girls all went to the mind controlled students who were still working on the portal.

Meanwhile with Tirek he was still looking for George and Harold to destroy them.

"Hmm. I wonder where those numb skills are?" Tirek asked.

"Stand down Tirek! Your days of terrorising the worlds are over! Prepare to be vanquished and justice be served on a piping hot platter of freedom!" Captain Underpants shouted.

Tirek turned around and saw the five heroes and smirked.

"Well well. Look who decided to show up. The heroes who thinks they can stop me! Without your powers you don't have anything to match against me!" Tirek shouted.

"Your wrong Tirek! We will stop you!! We will foil your schemes and you won't destroy Equestria!!" George said.

"So give it up Tirek!! Unless you want a beatdown!" Mr Meaner threatened.

"Oh so you wanna fight is that it? Then I have no problem with it! Let's do this!!" Tirek shouted.

He pulled the lever and spikes appeared on the ankles, the shoulders and the rists. He then growled at the heroes and they gave him the angry looks. He roared at them and the heroes couldn't stand that. They marched to him and got in a battle position.

Soon our heroes then charged into battle! And when Tirek was about to attack them all the whole scene froze as George and Harold came in front of the readers.

"Freeze! The following scenes contain stuff that may be a little violent to kids. So violent that it’s not something for them to see. But we can only show it using a technology known as Flip-o-rama!!" George announced.

Then Harold got his notebook with the pictures for Flip-o-rama.

"Ok so Mr Meaner started the fight by giving Tirek an aching foot." Harold started making the picture move.

"Then Ms Ribble used her hair to try and trip him over." George continued.

"But Tirek wouldn't go down that easy. So he gave her the boot." Harold replied.

"And then he made a Ribble sandwich." George said.

"Yes and Tirek didn't notice but George and Harold had a plan to break control of the students. So Mr Meaner launched them to top of his mech!" Harold added.

"They got to the top and saw laser which they needed to destroy." George said as Harold flipped the last page ending the Flip-o-rama and back to the fight scene.

"Good one. But we need to save the world!" George said.

The boys snuck to the laser and needed a way to destroy it. Harold saw Twilight and her friends trying to free the students but they had no luck. While Tirek was busy with Ms Ribble and Captain Underpants they went close to if and try to figure a way to destroy it.

"Ok George the laser is the reason why the girls can't free them. We need to break it!" Harold declared.

But suddenly they heard a hatch opening and out came out and smirked.

"So you little brats think you can distract me with these pathetic excuses for heroes?" Tirek asked.

"You really are a monster Tirek! You won't get Equestria ever! And your problem is you can't be nice!" George shouted.

"Oh really Oprah? Is it my problem? Well your problem is this!!" Tirek snarled.

He pressed a button and the mech reached out for Lyra and Bon Bon. He grabbed them as they screamed as they boys tried saving them but Tirek held them back.

"I hope you enjoyed your time with them cause it's all over!" Tirek said.

He pressed the red button and actived the laser and they were screaming in pain but for some reason they weren't being mind controlled.

"Ohh tough ones eh? I think they need a little more!!" Tirek yelled.

He turned the dial and the color was now purple and they screamed more but still weren't mind controlled. This frustrated Tirek.

"What is going on?! This can't be happening!! How are they not being mind controlled!?" Tirek said frustrated.

Then a metal fist punched him in the face as he saw Mr Meaner in his Stinky Kong suit and Ms Ribble carrying a teared wire in her hand.

"Maybe cause I ripped out your little wire that mind controlled people. And your not doing that to Lyra and Bon Bon!" Ms Ribble shouted.

"Now give it up Tirek! Or we'll make you!" Mr Meaner said.

He only growled and charged at them but ended up in a stinky trap as Meaner sprayed stinky gas in his face! He coughed violently and Ms Ribble used her hair and gave him a wedgie and slammed him on the ground face first. That gave George and Harold some time to pack some punches on his face. He recovered but Meaner bull charged him and he crashed through the laser and slammed into the controls. That caused an alarm to go off.

"Oh that's not good." Tirek said.

Then the laser started cracking lightning and overheating and exploded causing a ring to appear and made all the students be free from Tirek's control. And then they all hopped off the mech and watched it go out of control. Lyra and Bon Bon were still in the mech hands but were happy that Tirek couldn't control it anymore. Inside the mech he crashed and groaned a lot and was hurt and weak.

"No! How could this be happening?" Tirek exclaimed.

"Never underestimate our boyfriends talent and the power of friendship Tirek!" Lyra said.

"That is the stupidest thing I ever heard!" Tirek yelled.

Then a fuse blew causing Tirek to scream and accidentally hit a button that released Lyra and Bon Bon from the hands. They screamed falling down but George and Harold saw them and they caught them in their arms. Then the mech continued going out of control and then it exploded on the inside. After that the mech went numb and fell down. Everyone cheered knowing Tirek's weapon was broken now.

"We did it!! We stopped that robot!!" George smiled.

"We sure did! And we thank you for saving us. You really are heroes." Lyra said.

Then Lyra gave George the half lidded eyes and kissed him. Bon Bon did the same thing with Harold. But that love fest was shattered quick when Tirek smashed through the wall of his mech and gave them an angry look.

"Oh you boys are so dead now!!" Tirek yelled.

Then all the heroes including Twilight and her friends stood by the boys and prepared for the real battle. It wasn't over just yet.

Author's Note:

That was the warm up. Get ready for the real deal!