• Published 1st Jan 2024
  • 213 Views, 12 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Terror of Lord Tirek - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his sidekicks face the most dangerous foe of all time. Lord Tirek.

  • ...
14
 12
 213

Chapter 6: Confronting Tirek

In the Everfree Forest Tirek was still working on his weapon to destroy Equestria and the other worlds. After about 30 minutes he finally completed it. He built a mini version of him as a robot and had human legs. He wiped the sweat off and sighed in relaxation.

"At long last my weapon is finished. And now to figure a way to enlarge it and destroy the worlds!" Tirek declared.

"Not so fast Tirek!" A female voice said.

He turned around and saw the Mane Five with Sunset, Lyra and Bon Bon giving him the angry looks. But all Tirek did was smirk.

"Well well. If it isn't those meddlesome ponies. I see that Sunset is here. But where's Twilight? Did I scare her off?" Tirek smirked.

They all growled hearing that.

"Twilight would never be scare from the likes of you. We know your building a weapon. And were not gonna let you use it." Sunset said determined.

"Is that so? Well I'm afraid your too late. I already completed it. But the only thing that is in my way is you. And I can't have that happening." Tirek replied.

Just before he could take their magic Captain Underpants and his sidekicks flew right in front of him making him back off.

"Stand down Tirek! We know you took that tech from Melvin because you made a deal with him!" George said.

"Well technically your half right. I did steal the tech. But I didn't make no deal with that boy. No. What I really did is steal his power after I took it. All thanks to your little comic. And now that it's complete there's only one thing to take care of. You!!!" Tirek explained.

He opened his mouth and starting sucking all the magic from the ponies and the boys! They groaned in pain every second their powers leaves them. Once he finished the ponies and the boys fell down all powerless. Tirek then grew a little bigger and looked down on them.

"Ha. Some heroes you three were. Now that I drained your powers you don't have a hope on stopping me! So if you'll excuse me I got a few worlds to destroy." Tirek said.

He then used his own magic to open a portal to Piqua Ohio. He grabbed the weapon and walked through it to activate the second phase of his plan. Once it closed the heroes got up and looked really upset.

"This is bad! This is seriously bad! He stole our powers and now we don't know how to stop Tirek!" George cried.

"Don't worry sidekicks! I will fly to the princesses and tell them that we need a backup plan!" Captain Underpants said.

But when he tried to fly all he did was fall to the ground.

"Captain Underpants! Tirek took your powers too!" Harold noticed.

"This is not good. How will we stop him now?" Captain Underpants asked.

"Well we have to walk on foot and hoof to the castle now. And were gonna need some help." Sunset answered.

"She's right. Without our magic we can't face Tirek. Come on. Let's head to the castle!" Applejack shouted.

They all agreed and headed off for the castle. Since they have no magic they had to walk and take the train to get there. After a few hours they all arrived at the castle. The guards let them in and they went straight to the throne room where Celestia and Luna awaits them. Twilight also managed to complete the adjustments on the portal.

"Girls! Boys! Were glad your all right! What happened?" Celestia asked.

"Tirek got away. He completed the weapon and stole our magic. He even took our boyfriends powers. He opened a portal and escaped." Bon Bon answered.

"No! This isn't good! He'll destroy Equestria when he gets back!!" Twilight worried.

"We know Twilight. Plus our powers are gone too. Were completely defenseless without them!" Captain Underpants said.

"Oh dear. Without your powers you won't be able to stop Tirek." Luna added.

"Yes. So how will we stop him now?" Captain Underpants asked.

"There's only one way you can stop him. Follow me." Celestia replied.

The group followed Celestia to where she's going. They headed straight down into the basement vault where the most powerful artifacts dared be kept. They continued on and reached a room where they see a diamond glowing a rainbow light and full of ultimate power. Twilight scared in awe.

"What is that Celestia?" Twilight asked.

"This is the Rainbow Diamond of Ultimate Light. The rarest and most powerful artifact in all of Equestria. Legend has it that if one was able to possess the diamond they will be granted ultimate power of light. Now I entrust it to George and Harold." Celestia replied giving them the diamond.

"Celestia? How will we even active it's power?" Harold asked.

"Simple. All you need to do is place your hands on it and say these words. 'Light magic we always trust, lend us power to make baddies rust'." Celestia answered.

"But wait til the time is right. It can be used many times but don't waste the energy." Luna added.

"Ok thank you Luna. But we some extra help taking down Tirek. We need to raise an army. One powerful enough to stop Tirek and his weapon." Harold said.

"Now that is a good idea. We will join you in helping you stop Tirek. But once we arrive in Ohio we need more people helping us in this." Celestia replied.

"Your right Celestia. I think it's time we paid a visit to our parents. They must have been so worried since we've been gone." Harold said.

"Are they nice boys?" Twilight asked.

"Oh yes they are. You'll love them when we arrive. Let's go. Bring the diamond." George answered.

Harold held on to the diamond and went back to the throne room. Once there Twilight actived the portal and they all entered it heading to Piqua, Ohio. Little did they know that they will have a reunion with their parents, grandparents and two of their teachers.

Author's Note:

Oh no! Tirek took their powers away! Better get a powerful enough army to stop him!