• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 6,758 Views, 32 Comments

Bloom's New Life - Rakoon1



When Bloom, in order to save the magical dimension, sacrifice herself by unleashing an immense amount of light energy which cause her banishment to another reality, where she will live a new life.

  • ...
28
 32
 6,758

A Place to Live

Cherry Blossom was waiting for Twilight at the edge of Carousel Boutique. She was now watching Big McIntosh, her sister and her friends moving away. She found them very friendly, especially those fillies. No matter the place, kids always rejoice the heart of anyone. And Big McIntosh was so polite. She never thought that a stallion so big like him could be so friendly and shy. If all ponies were like that in Ponyville, then she would love to live there, although Cherry strictly prefered to go back to her old world.

It was then that she began to see Twilight returning, this time coming trotting. When she reached Cherry Blossom, she said:

"I'm so sorry for leaving you here, Cherry Blossom" Twilight apologized. "But Rainbow Dash knows how to give a good headache."

"No problem" she answered. "It was a way that I got to know more ponies from here."

"Really?" Twilight asked with a smile. "And did you like to meet them?"

"Well, they're very nice" Cherry Blossom answered. "Are all the townponies so nice?"

"We have our moments, but, mostly, yes."

"So I made the right choice with the place where stay."

"By the way, where are you going to stay?" Twilight asked. "If you want, I can go with you to help you with the change."

That made Cherry Blossom freeze. She had forgotten she still had no place to stay. She had to find some solution to that problem.

"You know, the truth is I still don't have a place to stay" she said to Cherry Blossom. "I kind of fell here parachute."

"I see" Twilight said. "Well, we just have to find some place for you."

"Really?" Cherry Blossom asked. "You'll help me?

"Of course, you're my friend" Twilight replied. "And friends help each other."

Cherry Blossom could not believe Twilight would really help her. She really was a true friend and a true princess.

"Thank you very much" Cherry Blossom thanked. "Seriously, it means a lot to me."

After a few seconds of silence, Twilight thought of a place where Cherry Blossom could stay and then she had an idea.

"I think I know where you can stay" she said to Cherry Blossom.

"Really?"

"Really. Come with me."

In the market, Applejack had just sold a pound of apples, when she saw her brother and sister, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle arriving.

"Wait, where's the wagon?" Applejack asked.

"We had a kind of accident" Scootaloo said.

"But don't worry, it's already being fixed" Sweetie Belle hurried to say.

Applejack made ​​a suspicious face and asked:

"What tha hay happen'd?"

"Well, it's ..." Apple began Bloom. "Big Mac gave a strong kick in tha wagon and broke one of tha wheels.

"What?" Applejack said, turning to her older brother. "Bic McIntosh, is this true?"

"Eeyup" he answered ashamed.

"Don't be angry with him, Applejack" Scootaloo asked.

"Yeah, it's all our fault" Apple Bloom continued.

"We irritated him and that is the only reason he did it" Sweetie Belle said.

Applejack sighed and said:

"Ah knew everythin' wus too quiet."

"Don't be angry with them, Applejack" defended the Big Mac "It wuz also my fault."

"Yeah, but Ah also want tah know what it wus they told ya tah ya lose yer temper" Applejack said. "Tha last time Ah saw ya angry wuz when these girls did that whole Gabby Gums scheme. Well, enough of all this. Big Mac, don't ya have tah go deal with the bad apples that are still in the trees? Come on, hurry up, before they overripe the others.

"Eeyup" Big Mac replied.

"Girls, go with him" Applejack said to the three little fillies. "It's better ya don't get in any further adventures fer today."

"Yes, Applejack" the three waved, disappointed.

And so Bic McIntosh and fillies moved away.

Applejack sighed once more and returned to work. It was not long until Twilight appear with Cherry Blossom.

"Howdy, Twilight" she greeted her enthusiastically. "How are ya, sugar cube?

"I'm fine," she replied.

"And ya must be Cherry Blossom" Applejack said to the new unicorn.

"How do you know who I am?" Cherry Blossom asked.

"Are ya kiddin'? The whole town knows 'bout ya. Especially with Pinkie Pie walkin' from one side tha another tha invite ponies tha yer welcome party."

"And does she has any idea about where to get that party?" asked Cherry Blossom to Applejack and Twilight.

"Don't worry about it" Twilight replied. "Pinkie always gets a way to know these such of things. I don't know how, but she does. By the way, Applejack, I wanted to ask you one thing, if you don't mind, of course."

"Of course" she replied. "Anything for a friend."

"Cherry Blossom has no where to stay and I would like to know if she could stay with you and your family in Sweet Apple Acres" Twilight said.

"I do not want to bother" Cherry Blossom said. "It's just until I get a house."

"Stop it, sugar cube" Applejack replied her. "Of course ya can stay with us. Ya can stay as long as ya want. And Ah'm sure Granny Smith won't mind as well, just like mah brother and sister.

"Really?"

"Yeah, ya can rest yer head on that."

Cherry Blossom sighed in relief. The problem of where she was going to stay was solved. But she couldn't believe how friendly the ponies of Ponyville were being with her. At the beginning, she thought her banishment to Equestria would be a torture for not being able to see her friends, her family, and Sky. But seeing herself surrounded by ponies so friendly and kind, she felt that torture would be greatly tolerable.

"Hey, so ya wanna go see the farm?" Applejack asked. "I finish'd mah job in the stand today."

"I think it's a good idea" Twilight replied to Cherry Blossom. "You get to know the place and the ponies that live there. You can see if you like it."

"Thanks for everything, Twilight" Cherry Blossom thanked. "You are a great friend."

"Say somethin' we don't know already" Applejack said with a big smile. "Twilight here is our great pillar of our friendship."

"Oh, stop, Applejack" Twilight said, blushing. "I'm not the only one who understands friendship. Well, anyway, I have business to attend to. I leave with you two. Bye."

"Bye" Applejack and Cherry Blossom said at the same time.

And Twilight walked away trotting.

"Well, come on, girlfriend" Applejack said, closing her stand with a kick and then tying it to herself. "Ah have much tah show ya."

She then took Cherry Blossom out of the town and then they eventually got to a farm. It was really beautiful. You could see lots of apple orchards, including one whose trees were completely stripped and whose appearance was very different from the normal ones. There was also a corn field growing and several animals houses such as a chicken coop and a pigsty. The large building there was there was a large red farm house with blue roof and at the top it had a weathervane that had an apple. The farm was surrounded by white picket fences and the entrance had a large arc full of climbing plants with pictures of apples and hanging a sign with the image of an apple.

"Welcome tah Sweet Apple Acres" Applejack said.

"It's really beautiful!" Cherry Bloom said.

"Ah glad ya like it" Applejack said. "Come, Ah'll introduce ya tha dah Apple family."

They went to the entrance and got in, going to a room that was shared with the kitchen. There was one old pony with a light lime green fur and light gray mane, perhaps due to the age, tied back in a bun, and the same happened with the tail, who was seating in a rocking chair. But she was not alone, as there were these three fillies and she already knew.

"Look, girls, it's Cherry Blossom!" Applebloom exclaimed.

The three fillies went to her in an enthusiastic manner.

"You three?" Cherry Blossom asked. "Well, what a surprise!"

"Oh, ya already know mah sister and her friends, huh?" Applejack asked. "Ah jest hope they didn't caus'd problems tah ya."

"Oh, no, they're sweet girls" Cherry Blossom answered. "But, wait, if Apple Bloom is your sister, so Big Mac is your brother, right?"

"That's right" Applejack answered.

"This filly is so beautiful" the old pony said, getting up from his rocking chair and approaching with a slow and wobbly walk. "Is she yer friend, Applejack?"

"Precisely, Granny Smith, an' she doesn't have a place tha stay in tha town, so Ah invit'd her tah stay with us, if ya don't mind."

"Oh, of course Ah don't mind" she replied. "Ya know Ah like to have a full house."

She turned to Cherry Blossom and told her:

"Ya're very welcome tah our home, dear. Feel like ya're part of the family."

"Thank you, ma'am" Cherry Blossom thanked.

"Honey, call me Granny Smith."

"Well, if you want to..."

"Ya're such a friendly and polite filly" Granny Smith said. "Now, if you excuse me, mah legs are no longer what they used to be."

She returned to her rocking chair and sat, falling asleep soon after, which caused some laughter.

"Do ya want tah go see yer room? After that, Ah can show ya tha farm" Applejack suggested.

"Sounds good" Cherry Blossom replied.

They then went upstairs. When they started to climb up the stairs, Apple Bloom turned to Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle and said, happily:

"Ah cannot believe Cherry Blossom will be here! Don't ya think that it's fantastic?"

"Why are you so excited?" Scootaloo asked. "Cherry Blossom is nice, but being so excited for her to come and live here is an exaggeration, don't you think?"

"Oh, Scootaloo, have ya forgotten what happen'd tah mah brother at little while ago?" Apple Bloom asked. "He has a crush on her."

"Oh, that's right, I'd forgotten."

"But this is amazing!" Sweetie Belle said. "It means that it will not be long until they begin dating."

"Ah don't know" Apple Bloom said. "Mah brother is very shy. He usually save everythin' to him. Ah believe he will need help."

"Do you mean..." Scootaloo started.

"Damn right" Apple Bloom answered. "Cutie Mark Crusaders Cupids go into action."

"We already went into action before, have you forgotten?" Sweetie Belle recalled.

"Yeah, and we only managed to put Big Mac and Miss Cheerilee under the effect of a love poison" Scootaloo said.

"But this time is different" Apple Bloom said. "This time, we know that one of them is in love with the other. We jest have tah make Cherry Blossom fall in love with Big Mac, and, for that, we jest have tah show her the fantastic stallion he is and put them in a romantic environment. It's easy!"

"If you say so..." Scootaloo replied.

"Well, it's worth a try" Sweetie Belle said.

"So what do ya say?" Apple Bloom asked, extending her hoof.

The other two looked at each other and then put their hooves on top of each other and bumped them on Apple Bloom's, smilling.

"Go, Cutie Mark Crusaders!"

Granny Smith snored while sleeping, causing ​​them to get silenced.

"Next time, we'll do our battle cry in a place where there is really anypony" Scootaloo said.