• Published 29th Jul 2016
  • 15,593 Views, 109 Comments

The Bill-inning - EmperorDalek

  • ...
59
 109
 15,593

Chapter 1 (edited and spellchecked version)

I am who?!?!


Everything was quiet, silent, as he opened his eye, noticing for the first time that he was no longer in his bed and instead inside a solitary void with nothing but absolute blackness around him.

Hearing sudden voices, he extended his arms out into the dark, reaching to where the sounds were coming from.

"Whoa. What is up with my vision? I can’t see anything with my other eye." Reaching a hand up in front of his face, he exhaled a sigh of relief; at least he still had his arms. But what about his legs? Gently he began moving his legs back and forth. "Good. Those still work too."

He reached down.

Extending his arms, his hands suddenly came into contact with some sort of surface in front of him. He tapped against it, recognizing that it was made of wood. His eye narrowed, glaring up at it in frustration.

"Ah, damnit!" He cursed in frustration, delivering a punch against the wooden surface, only to have his hand go right through it, breaking it open. "What the -?" He moved his arm slightly, but before getting another word out, a large collection of dirt collapsed down onto him!

Behind layers of sand he groaned, sputtering the large mound of grass above him.

Suddenly, his eyes grew blood-red with frustration, and while his other arm was being held down by the dirt, he managed to lift it and deliver a punch against the mound above him. The dirt shot upward, making the top surface explode, forming a small crater for him to crawl out of.

"Finally!" He said in relief as he started to crawl out of the small tunnel leading up to the surface. Light shined down on him while he was crawling, blinding him. He closed his eye, and raised his arm to shield his apparently single eye from the hurtful rays of the sun. Casually reaching out, he grabbed a pair of sunglasses, putting them onto his eye, which lessoned the pain, making the rest of his trip easier.

With a final pull of his arm, he emerged out of the darkness and stepped into the light of whatever world he was now in. It must have been similar to Earth as the sun’s heat did not seem too different from the usual temperatures back home. Looking up into the sky, it looked virtually the same… Aside from an obvious change of tone.

Turning around, his eye took in all that it saw. It was a peaceful place, with a calm lake just underneath, and forest all around him. He then said "Wow! This is…mildly underwelming. It’s not that amazing upfront. Just, beautiful."

"Well, better find out where I am, before I - ." He turned around and took several steps, when he suddenly lost his footing and fell down. If he had paid attention he might have seen that he was on top of a hill, which was not very big, and had a drop directly beside him.

Screaming like mad as he fell, he felt the wind brushing over him. The ground becoming rapidly bigger and bigger with each second! His eye horrified at the mere sight of it. He clenched his eye shut, holding himself with his arms!

'Please get me out of this! Don’t let me hit the ground and splatter into a million pieces of a bloody mess!!' His mind screamed. Since he couldn’t physically scream, considering its place had been taken by him screaming right now, he instead did it in his head.

He nervously opened his eye one more time, but shut it once again as it was just moments before he expected to hit the ground!

But instead of hitting the ground and becoming that gory mess he had mentioned, time seemed to have stopped. He did not hit the ground, nor did anything really happen really.

With nervous hesitation, he opened his eye. Looking out to discover that time really had stopped, but not in the sense that he was thinking of. He lay on his sides, holding in a fetal position. But if time really had stopped, then why was there a bird flying up to a nearby branch and perching itself there?

Opening his eye fully, he gently extended an arm out to his left. His eye widened in shock as he felt his hand touch against the soft ground underneath him. His pupil moved down, staring at the green grass below.

With calm movements, he reached for the ground, grabbed it, and then pulled himself down, standing up on all fours before returning to his bipedal stance. A slight pant coming from him at the shocking revelation he was experiencing.

"Fuck, that was freaky!" He exclaimed in a stunned tone of voice, brushing himself over with his hands. But as he cleaned himself off, his pupil looked so far down that he noticed something yellow.

"What the -?" He questioned once again as he reached for and grabbed the yellow; he felt his hands moving over and grabbing at the yellow part meaning that it was clearly a part of him. Raising his eye a little more, he noticed a bowtie. His head shot up, staring out at the woods in front of him as a revelation dawned on him.

"No way -!" He said stunned as he turned around and looked for a nearby pool of water, spotting the small lake close to the hill he had seen from the uttermost top of the hill from which he had emerged, and he ran towards it. "It can’t be -!", he continued to tell himself before he reached the water. He dropped to his knees, standing himself up with his hands. Leaning himself out over the water, his eye becoming massive at the shock from the reflection in the water! "No way!" He stood back up, holding his arms out beside him. "I’m, I’m… -".

"BILL CIPHER!" His loud screaming making several birds fly away, and startling many of the surrounding animals in the forest near him.


*Meanwhile at a far away castle*

In the distance, at the far away stronghold, in the throne room of said far away castle, a lone individual’s eyes opened; a powerful burst of magic and energy being detected from having gained entry into the world.

She stumbled forward, losing her grasp, and fell onto the marble floor. Weakly, she raised herself back up onto her hooves, though the shock from sensing so much power, even from such a long distance was unbearable.

Regaining her stance she raised her up, looking out the window into the day-lit world.

"I must find Luna, quickly!" A frown that could only be explained as being the one she would wear when confronting her ultimate opponent. "I doubt we have much time before this power begins to move, and unless we contain it now there is no telling what might happen if it is allowed to roam freely."


*Meanwhile, back at the lake*


"Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh!" He shouted, jumping around in circles, unable to hold back his excitement, his fists tightened as he held back in case he accidentally used any abilities. He may have just come into this world, but he did not feel ready to announce his presence to the local populace. Finally the jumping stopped, and he landed in front of the water, staring down into his reflection, which returned his stare.

It was really all there, the tophat and the bowtie! He was a perfect, physically identical clone of the Bill Cipher from the show. Even down to the smallest of details, and even the eye's pupil was the same slit type as Bill's.

He rubbed his hands together while his was eye grinning at the thought of even using a little bit of his new magic. "Now, let’s see if I can teleport." He snapped his finger, causing him to vanish, and then re-appear only a few inches away from where he just teleported.

"Ah hah!", he exclaimed, pointing a finger to where he just teleported from. "I knew it! I need to think of a precise location and then just go." He summarized. Once more he snapped his fingers, making him disapear in a flash of light, before re-appearing by the trees. He grinned at what he saw. "Excellent, I’m improving." His fist tightened, holding it out in a show of power – to himself.

He folded his hands together and extended them out, hearing the cracking of bones. "Oh well, I guess I’m not ready to take on something more… expert-worthy." He waggled his fingers, before finally snapping them once again, disapearing in a flash, leaving behind little trace of his existence, other than a giant hole at the top, and some confused animals by the trees.


*Several hours later*

The sky was steadily changing to a red backdrop as the sun dissapeared behind the horizon. The day was quickly becoming the night.

A small group of golden-armored, and dark-blue-armored individuals trotted back and forth, searching every tree, every bush, in the lake, and even up in the nearby airspace, using their strength, their magic, and their flight to search for whatever they were looking for.

Standing on the open space, Celestia was watching her guards scout out the area. But they have had no luck as of now, and she was beginning to worry, greatly. This was the point from which the powerful magic had radiated, but now it was fading away, becoming little more than a faint trail left behind by whatever had spawned here.

Up from behind, Luna approached. She frowned, shaking her head in dissapointment at her sister.

"I am reluctant to report to you, your Highness, but no trace of any creature has been found." He raised his head, looking up into the sky that was steadily changing into night. "The night is coming, your Majesty, would it not be better to call off the search, and return in the morning?", he asked.

Celestia shook her head at the Captain. "No, I know that it is around here somewhere, we just need to pick up the track. Have your men continue to search the area. We will continue until we can continue no more," she ordered the Stallion.

He then saluted her with his hoof. "As you command, your Highness." He replied, bowing his head as he slowly backed away to carry out his orders.

Turning her back to the forest, she extended her wings, and with a mighty flap flew up into the air. Her hooves connected with the dirt of the hilltop, her wings folding themselves back into place.

She closed her eyes, frowning in a distresssed fashion as she stared down towards the forest where her and Luna’s guards were searching the forest. She let out a heavy sigh; this situation was not good.

With a turn of her head, she looked down inside the deep circular hole at the top of the hill that they had discovered when they arrived at the site where she had traced the source of the magic anomaly. Unfortunatley, when they had entered the hole and reached where it eventually led they found nothing, aside from an open casket that had the insignia of an eye with a slit pupil inside it. This had told them nothing about the former occupant’s whereabouts, but instead only proved to confirm the unfortunate truth that something was at large in their world. Considering the great levels of power that she had sensed it was vital that they avoid spreading panic, but the governors of the freed world had to be alerted regardless.

Luna landed beside her sister, shaking her head with a frown.


*Meanwhile, in a far away place*

Location: Edge of the Everfree Forest

Night already covered the world by the time Bill finally emerged from his latest teleport. Wanting to not have to walk the entire way, but not being so skilled in levitated movement yet that he did not want to take the risk, he decided to continue teleporting the rest of the way. However, only close enough that he could see it from enough of a distance to get the accuracy of his teleporations right. At this very moment he had just teleported from a rocky hilltop at the very end of the Everfree Forest.

As he looked out from the top of the tree, he shaded his eye to get a better look into the distance. "Hm," he grumbled, his eye narrowing in frustration. "Still a ways to go," he said to himself. "Eh, whatever," he shrugged. "It's not like the hard part is yet to come." His eye narrowed in delight. He raised a hand up and snapped his fingers, disappearing in a flash as he teleported off to another tree, and then another, and another. Before too long he had reached his destination.

After traversing some more ground along the remaining part, he finally arrived at the place he had been looking so forward to reaching. Everywhere he looked, he was horrified by the sights.

"Wow! This place can really use a makeover," he said rubbing the side of his head.

He put his hands together, rubbing them up and down against each other, his eye narrowing in evil delight as he was about to turn away and immediately get to work on his makeover plan for this place. It was isolated enough away from the Ponies so they would not be able to understand what he was doing. Maybe he should even control the oceans just to spook them a little, get them worked up, enough to get the panic spreading.

But before he could do anything, he was suddenly interrupted by a voice calling out to him from behind. "Hey you!"

His pupil moved back up to the center of his eye, staring out at this hideous travesty that was just screaming for him to…modify it.

"Who are you? And what is your business here?" A female voice asked the frozen, motionless figure in front of her with his arms out in front of him. She nervously approached the hovering triangle with arms, legs, and a tophat.

Turning around, he stared back at the female who had so rudely started to interrogate him like a common criminal, HIM!
However, when he got a closer look at who it was, his eye grew wide with surprise!

His feet touched the ground, and he put one arm behind his back, extending the other.

"My deepest appolagizes, I was not aware of whom I was intruding on." He dropped to one leg, bowing before the newcomer. "If I had been aware that this domain was yours, I would have asked for your permission before just intruding upon it so recklessly." The female raised an unimpressed brow at him.

"Judging by your polite gestures, am I to assume that you know my name?" she asked the triangle. He raised his head, moving his eye back up.

"Indeed I should." He stood up, putting both hands behind his back. "I know quite a lot of things." The triangle’s form started to change, scrolling through various charecters, events, locations, and even other planets. ‘’LOTS OF THINGS!’’ His dark voice then returned back to normal afterwards. She frowned suspeciously, raising a intrigued brow at him.

"If you in that case know so much then you have yet to answer me."

"And what would that be?" the triangle asked chipperly, his hands behind his back.

"Who, and what are you?" As she finished asking, her face contorted into a sterner glare. Not that he blamed her for it.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Calm down!" He raised his arms defensively as he backed away from her. He straightened his bowtie, and started hovering once again in the air.

"The name’s Bill Cipher, and I am what you can call a Dream Demon... Or you could of course call me by the name I am most known for."
She raised her brow again.

"And that is?"

"Bill Cipher, Master of the Mind!" He held out his arms, putting emphasis on the last bit, making his voice darker. She gave him a deadfounded stare, a raised brow to accentuate the point she was trying to make.

"Do I have to? It sounds quite pretentious."

"Eh, not really," he shrugged, closing his eye. He hovered down in front of her. "But one thing you can be sure of calling me," he extended his hand out to her, igniting a blue fire around it, is "partner!". Once again he made his voice dark, his eye glowing momentarily the same blue as the fire on his arm.

Unsurprisingly, his sudden actions made her back away from him, as she was naturally freaked out by his burning arm.

"Take my deal, and I can promise you a life of power, dominance, and…love."

Her eyes shot open, giving him a "You aren't tricking me now?" look. His eye closed and he shook his head. She looked down at the limb known as a hand, making a nervous grimace at the sight of his burning hand.

Her two eyes looked up at his single one. She turned her head back, looking behind her, lowering it as she thought it over a little more. Suddenly her head raised back up, now wearing a stern expression upon her face. She turned back, looking at his outstretched hand.

She then shook it, making the flame cover a little of her own arm. Granted she was a little alarmed by this at first, but when she saw that nothing happened she could once again return to being calm.

"So, now what?" she asked, curious to know what they were going to do now.

"Well, I will just say this, my dear".

He put both his hands behind his back, turning away from her.

"The night is still young, my dear."

Author's Note:

The first chapter of The Bill-inning. Hope ya'll enjoy it, and as always:

Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, and buy gold!

Link - Gravity Falls - Intro/Opening (Bill Cipher Version)