• Published 21st Nov 2014
  • 452 Views, 6 Comments

Humble Beginnings - The Elements and the Tree of Harmony - EmilySkittles



Princess Twilight Sparkle noticed that she always pondered about the eaely history of the Elements of Harmony and the Tree of Harmony, so she read all about the past and a little bit of connections.

  • ...
9
 6
 452

The Blue Stone/Element of Laughter was Born.

"Hey Clover, you look very stressed.. Are you sick?", Pansy questioned.
"Oh yes, I'm fine, just thinking.. Do you have any idea how to get out of here?", responded and asked Clover.
The four ponies couldn't do anything else but to shake their heads. Then they all sighed.
Platinum was studying in her room about the Elements of Harmony, she thought that this might help to defeating the Queen. So she made a plan. Nopony knew what it was from this point.


The Evil Queen was doing her everyday thing: Casting dark magic all around her kingdom. It was her specialty, it also helped all ponies to be more loyal to her. The dark magic was actually a spell that made ponies loyal to anypony who casted it. So everyday she casted it, and the ponies became more loyal than ever, but not the 6 ponies, including Platinum. She made a plan to cast the spell to every single kingdom in Equestria, even the kings and queens. And she will be the ONLY Ruler of all of Equestria! But first, she had to cast a spell to the special 5 ponies. Because she felt they had a special connection or magic to each other. And she will use the magic for the bad.

Princess Platinum overheard her plot. But it was too risky to tell her friends for she might lose her royalty. Platinum really cared about royalty, she's really ambitious and wants to be well-known. She also kill all of her loved ones if she told anypony. So she chose to be silent.

Soon enough, The Queen overheard her.
"PLATINUM! YOU SHOULD BE IN YOUR ROOM STUDYING ABOUT HISTORY LESSONS!"
"I REFUSE TO GO THERE, I HEARD EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PLANS!", Platinum replied back
"Then you leave me no choice." the queen said pointing her horn to Platinum.

She casted the spell to Platinum. But Platinum's connection with her friends made it effect less. Meaning she had control of her mind and body, but she can't control it all the time. She pretended to be in some sort of trance.
"I will go now my queen." Platinum said.

Everypony looked dull in the dungeon, they all look like they lost the spark of their lives, everypony but Chancellor Puddinghead. (who else?!) Puddinghead was thinking of all fun stuff than rather thinking intensely. Her giggles echoed all over the dungeon.
"Hey Puddinghead, do me a favor and be quiet.", Hurricane complained.
"I'm sorry Hurricane. (giggles) I was thinking of a funny joke that I love tell all earth ponies! Giggled Puddinghead.
"Can we hear it? We could use some laughter." asked Pansy and the other two ponies. Instead of a joke, Puddinghead ended up singing a laughter Song.

No need to look so dull.
Think of all the laughter stored.
It's just hiding deep within you.
You're just not looking deep enough.
Think of all the things that make you giggle.
Things that hit your tickle bone.
Things that make you wanna go Ha-ha-ha!
Put away all the bad thoughts!
Replace them with the good ones!
Think of the funny ones.
Not the ugly ones.
Ha-ha-ha!

Soon after the song, all 5 ponies (Including the chancellor) were in the floor giggling the night out. Five seconds passed since the laughter was over, Chancellor Puddinghead was getting a light blue aura surrounding her. Then a blue stone in a gold necklace was in her neck.
They did nothing but realised stand in shock.