• Published 26th Nov 2014
  • 2,228 Views, 44 Comments

Ticci Toby in Equestria - IntentWings31



Toby, Masky, and Hoodie get sent through a portal to Equestria. What will these psychotic killers do in a place of friendship and magic? Read to find out!

  • ...
24
 44
 2,228

The Portal

A boy walked down a dirt path in a dark forest. He didn't know how he got there, all he remembers is him seeing a very tall "man" in a suit and the next thing he knew he woke up in this forest. The boy knew about the legend of the Slenderman, but he knew it was just that, a legend. It was just a coincidences that he woke up in a forest after seeing a strange tall man, that was what he thought until he saw something white out of the corner of his eye. The boy turned to see what it was to see a piece of paper nailed to a tree. He walked up to it and took it off the tree so he could read it.

DON"T LOOK OR IT TAKES YOU

"Nonononononono! This has to be some kind of sick joke." The boy said, beginning to get very scared, but still denying that this is real.

"It's more of a game really." A voice said from behind him.

"AHHH!!!!" The boy screamed and turned around quickly, startled by the voice. When he turned around he saw a boy about his age wearing dirty jeans, a light brown hoodie with darker brown striped sleeves and a blue hood, a belt holding two bloody axes' on his side with one looking older than the other, orange tinted goggles, black gloves, and a bandanna around his mouth that looks like a sick and twisted smile."W-Who are you?" He asked cautiously, ready to run at a moments notice.

"Name's Toby, but some people call me Ticcy-Toby, but they don't live very long." Toby said while patting on one of his axes'.

"W-What do you want?" The boy asked.

"Oh, I don't want anything. My boss just told me to distract you before you could get anymore of his pages." Toby said, noticing Slender was right behind the boy.

"Wait, wha-" Before the boy could finish, a black tendril wrapped around his mouth and the rest of his body like a cocoon. Slender slowly started to squeeze the life out of the boy until he was finally dead. Slender opened his tendrils to reveal that the body was gone.

"How do you even do that? Do ya s-squeeze them out of existence or something" Toby asked twitching a bit due to his turrets.

'It is how I feed, that is all you need to know.' Slender replied telepathically before turning around. 'don't forget to put the note back up.' and with that he left.

Toby sighed loudly as he suddenly started to feel angry. He knew it was his bipolar getting to him so he decided to let out some anger. He growled. "Why am I the one who always has to put up these FUCKING notes!" He exclaimed. He stomped on over to a tree and raised a fist to punch it. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He yelled as he punched the tree, leaving a dent in it. But Toby didn't yell in pain, no, he couldn't feel pain. It was one of his many disorders, congenital insensitivity to pain (CIP) is what his doctors call it.

"Geez! What did that tree ever do to you?" He heard someone say from behind him.

Toby turned around to see two people standing behind him. "W-Well if it isn't the lovely couple Masky and Hoodie! What brings you to this neck of the woods?" He teased, walking over and wrapping his arms around there necks, smiling.

The two glared at him. "For the last time! We're not a couple! We're partners!" Masky said with Hoodie nodding in agreement.

"Same thing." Toby said as he let them go. He walks over to the page and snached it off the ground. He spun around to face them. "So, tell Uncle Toby what you and your oh so original names want." He said, still in a playful mood.

"Ok, for one, we're a lot older then you, two, stop making fun of our names, and three, we're here because we found something weird in the forest and we want to show you it." Masky said, holding out one finger for each number.

"Weirder then shit we've seen" Toby asked, crossing his arms.

Masky was about to say yes until he remembered all the weird stuff that they've seen. "Well...no, but its pretty odd."

"Fine." Toby said as he went to the tree with the nail in it, pulled the nail out and used the back of one of his axes as a hammer to nail the page back on. He turned and walked to them as he strapped his axe pack on his hip. "Ok, lets go." He said as he motioned them to lead the way.

One 15 minute long walk later the three proxies approached a small clearing.

"Its over there." Masky said pointing to a strange purple glowing oval just floating an inch off the ground. "looks like a portal or something." He added as he and Hoodie lead Toby towards it.

"Well shit! you guys weren't kidding. Have you told Slender yet?" Toby asked as he approached the portal and inspected it closely.

"No. What would Slender do with a portal anyway?" Masky asked

"Good point." Toby said. He looked at the portal and held out a finger to poke it. When his finger touched the portal it rippled like water. "Hmmmm?" He hummed, listening to the sound it made. He went to pull his finger out, but found that it was stuck. He was confused so he pushed it a little further in with ease and pulled as hard as he could to try and get it out, but found that it wouldn't budge. He felt something pull on his finger, pulling him elbow deep now."Guys? A little help?!" He yelled. Masky and Hoodie both turned to Toby to see his arm stuck in the portal.

"What the hell did you do!" Masky yelled as he and Hoodie ran over to help pull.

"I hardly touched it I swear!" Toby tried to explain while panicking.

"Just shut up and pull!" Hoodie demanded in his deep demonic voice, which is also why he doesn't talk much.

"Jesus! Thats what he sounds like!?" Toby asked.

"Now you know why I do most of the talking. Now stop talking and focus!" Masky yelled.

"Guys its starting to get-" Toby never got to finish as Masky and Hoodie lost their grip causing them to fall backwards and Toby to fall into the portal.

They got up off the ground and dusted themselves off. Hoodie looked at the portal with determination as he walked towards it until Masky grabbed his shoulder. "What are you doing?! You're not actually going after him are you?!" He asked.

"Would you rather take your chances with the portal or take your chances telling Slender that we probably killed one of his proxies?" Hoodie asked

Masky stood there for a couple of seconds thinking, then quickly yelled "Last one though is a rotting corpse!" and doing a dive through the portal.

Hoodie smirked and stepped through the portal as it closed behind him.

IN EQUESTRIA (30 minutes ago)

Five ponies with their own special things to help their friend Twilight Sparkle feel more at home were running around her castle singing and decorating. there was one specific mare that was popping up in random places throughout the castle hiding confetti cannons everywhere.

Pinkie Pie poked her head out of a bookshelf, knocking some books off in the process. she looked down to see that she was above the machine Twilight used to open the mirror portal. "*gasp* Thats perfect!" She exclaimed, jumping down next to the wooden tank that is attached to the machine. she climbed to the top of it and lifted the metal top a bit and got a huge confetti cannon out of her mane and placed it inside. She closed it and hopped back in the bookshelf where she came from, knocking over more books, but one book that Twilight got from the human world hit the book connected with the machine and knocking it off and taking its place while the book that use to be connected with the machine fell on the ON switch.

The machine roared to life, and the portal opened, but not to the same place as before. Now it was open in wherever the book that was titled 'CreepyPasta' was connected to.

(29 minutes later)

"AAAAAHHHHHHH-UHHH! stronger." Toby finishes his sentence after he lands on a very hard floor. He gets up and looks around to see the entire room is made out of some kind of crystal. He turned around and sees the portal he came out of. "Thank God! There's a way back." He was about to walk back through it until a certain masked man is sent flying into Toby, sending him flying across the room.

When they landed Masky looked around and straightened his mask. "Wow! That was a much softer landing than I expected" He said

"Just because I can't feel pain doesn't mean I like having my ribs broken by your fat ass! Now get off!" Toby yelled at Masky.

"Huh?" Masky looked under him and saw Toby. "Oh shit! Toby!" He got off Toby and helped him up. "You OK?" He asked.

"Considering who your talking to, what do you think." Toby said.

*THUD*

They turned around to see Hoodie getting up and rubbing his head. He noticed the two looking at him so he walked to them.

"You OK?" Masky asked. Hoodie nodded

"Good!" Toby said "Now lets just get back to the-"

*POOOOOOOT* *ZZZZZTTTZZ* *BOOM*

The group turns around to see that the portal had blown up and confetti slowly falling around it. "...portal......AWWW FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!" Toby screamed in frustration.

"Toby! Quiet! Someone might hear you." Masky yelled in a hushed tone.

"I hope they do!" Toby exclaimed, taking out both his axes. Hoodie and Masky took a step back. "Cause if they find me I can relieve some of my anger!" Just after he said that they could hear several people running in there direction. "Speaking of." He said as he turned to face the doorway with his axes ready.

Six colorful ponies came running in the room. They all stopped dead in their tracks as soon as they caught sight of the three strange humans.

Pinkie looked over to the mirror and noticed all the confetti around it. "OOOOHHHHHHH! That's where I hide the last confetti cannon!" She exclaimed.

Toby was confused, but still angry. "Is this s-some kind of fucking joke! A bunch of talking mutated horses! Seriously!?"

"Hey buddy! Who you callin a horse!" Rainbow Dash said as she hovered in the air.

"Awww isn't that cute? The gay one wants to act tough." Toby taunted.

Rainbow blushed a little. "I'm not gay!"

"Says the gay horse with a pride flag on her head and ass!" Toby retorted.

Rainbow Dash couldn't take anymore and flew as fast as she could strait at Toby's head and buck him as hard as she could in the jaw making him stumble back a bit. "That'll teach ya to not to mess with-"

"Hehehehehehehe Hahahahahahahaha!" Toby laughed as he grabbed his jaw and forced it back into place with a loud sickening crack that echoed through the entire castle. "Your right, your not gay." Toby said without any emotion. "You're dead."

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

I am SO sorry it took so long to publish this chapter. I've been taking writing classes. :twilightblush: Do you think I've improved? Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter! :pinkiehappy: Sorry for the cliffhanger. :trollestia: Also if you haven't notice this is happening during Season:5 EP:3