Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

My brother told me XOT had hacked into the group. Is this true? And why was I kicked? Was it his doing? So many questions right now yet so little time. I have alot to catch up on, so please tell me what happened during my vacation.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

351278 hacked isn't the right word.
XoT made a new account, and earned trust from me an Tyrell, and got himself promoted to admin.
Then fucked up group, kicked all but three people, and passed adminship to another user (my guess is to draw suspicion off himself).
I contacted site admins and the person the had control, XoT/ATP was banned (again) and the person in control of the group gave it back.

That's about it.
Asfar as I know no new RP's have started.

351353 ATP was XoT! But the guy was so nice to me, why would he do such a thing. I can't believe he tricked me into beleiving he was someone else.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

351360 we all fell for it.
Go look at the three he posted here, called "huge error".
It's all the proof I need.
but he took it a step farther and sent PM's with farther proof.

351370 Do you have the G doc link to them?

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

351375 Gdoc link?
I have the very first one we did, but there was a lot posted after I coped it.
If I had Internet on my computer then I would copy paste it.
Again.
But I (sadly) don't.
And copy/pasting from my phone is to hard.

Then just give me the cliff notes on what was said.

Flowey
Group Contributor

351384 Bro no worries he is permabanned ^^.

351566 I doubt that. Most likly he is laying low.

351426>>351380 Great now I'm paranoid, how do I know that XoT isn't looking for me.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

353339 because you were one of the ones that got left in the group (I think) so I doubt he knows who you are.

Flowey
Group Contributor

353339 bro he isn't looking for you mainly because he did in fact get perma banned from the site. also if he does show his mug, just ignore him and I will try my best to get a screen cap of what he said kk ^^.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13