Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

and I don't really understand the 'adding your oc' concept. Could I just post the attributes and everything, (you know) as I go to a thread? Or is there something specific I need to do? Thanks!

You would post your OC's name, race, appearance, cutie mark and talent, personality, backstory, and anything else that doesn't fit the previous categories. Then, you can use that OC in roleplay threads.

You would post your OC's name, race, appearance, cutie mark and talent, personality, backstory, and anything else that doesn't fit the previous categories. Then, you can use that OC in roleplay threads.

Thanks for the help! :scootangel:

Don't forget to post your OC's gender. Seriously, it gets awkward if you don't...:twilightoops:

Don't forget to post your OC's gender. Seriously, it gets awkward if you don't...

you're so right...
:rainbowderp:

...... There is a reply button you know. Or do you just choose not to use it?

I actually just found out how to use it.

Well, it's going to become your best friend on this site.

738528 Um, i actuely have a question. do you post it on the thread or what. stupid question i know

Well, you can ask me here. I'm an experienced roleplayer. But be sure to pay attention to your grammar; yours is less than stellar. I'm not saying it to spite you; it's really important. Poor grammar can lead to a lot of misunderstandings.

741603 yeah, I know, my grammer can be very much less than stellar at times. Ill try to remmeber to spell check everything from now on.

In my opinion, as long as you have correct spelling and put punctuation (periods and commas) then you should be fine.

741744 thx, thats good to know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13