Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

It's time to brainstorm a new RP thread! For those who know me, they know I'm already in four other threads. But who cares? I can't get enough!

And now, post any idea you have, no matter how far-fetched, crazy, or improbable.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

690872 gender transformation.

:pinkiegasp: GENIUS. Please, elaborate. You have me interested.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

690885 basically, rule 63 in action. Except, it's controlled by the "owner's" will. The person (or pony) has the power to transform any part of their body to either gender. They can be partially male, partially female, or whole on either side.

The more extreme side of that power would be the ability to transform into any sentient creature, either male or female. Or anywhere in between.

The VERY extreme end of the spectrum on this would be the ability to transform into any sentient creature, or parts of different creatures. Either male or female.

I like it! That's definitely a candidate, but let's see what other people have to say.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

690944 Yeah, I only know about it because well....it's kind of one of my fetishes.

TLSpark
Group Contributor

WORKING IN ANOTHER RP THAT IS AWESOME AND IS ALSO IN THIS GROUP! YES!

That's nice, but do you have any ideas for a new RP for this group?

TLSpark
Group Contributor

Hmmm...Something that has to do with a war? Like an invasion of some kind?

I don't know. Just a thought.

We are considering any and all ideas given.

TLSpark
Group Contributor

Welp I'm the admin of another group that is heavily into fighting RPs. Tyrell is also in it!

Right now, I'm working on this other RP that is going to be EPIC. I also can create pretty interesting maps, or so I'm told. :rainbowdetermined2:

691017 Mine too, but only if the two counterparts are having sex :twilightsheepish:

690872 well we could pull a supernatural RP like in the vamponies group

.... I was thinking of doing something that hasn't already been done recently.

691826 well i dont know then

Maybe one where DIscord comes back all mighty and powerful (since you cant reform a buckin GOD) and tries to destroy Ponyville and the elements are useless so only a speical few can defeat him with their powers?

... just a thought. :twilightblush:

738539>>691017 love both of your ideas and me to DASH3R

//late

//newb to the group

Would anypony be interested in a simple slice-of-life role play?

TLSpark
Group Contributor

Random Zombie/robot/robot-zombie apocalypse. Simple

But not original. :trixieshiftright:

TLSpark
Group Contributor

927473 Shit, oh well. BACK TO MANEHATTEN I GO!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21