TwiDash 4,232 members · 1,188 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36
Jumpitydude
Group Admin

This group is mine only in the sense that I made it. For all contests, polls, and other related things, please go to bats or Incredible Blunderbolt first. This did cause trouble in the past, but I now feel like I need to point out that this group is more theirs than mine.

So please don't message me saying, "Can I submit this for the group contest," or, "I want to vote for this," or, "How do I access the Skype group," (I honestly don't know that last one) or, :"How do I shot web?" Odds are, I can't answer it.

2513960 Isn't a group created so people can mingle with people of the same interest? I wouldn't think people would need your approval for everything and if they did something wrong I'm positive you would point it out the them.

2513960 Sooooooo...

Can I post here?:trollestia:

Jumpitydude
Group Admin

:twilightsheepish:Thing is that someone just messaged me asking if their week old story could be submitted to a contest. I had no idea that there even was a contest, and I realized that there's a lot that happens here that I'm unaware of, and this was the best way for me to inform everyone, especially for future purposes.

2514027 Oh. Why would they ask you? The contest creator is who they should have asked since that person was running it. It's not like you can bend the rules and force the entry in.

Jumpitydude
Group Admin

I DON'T KNOW! :pinkiehappy:

2514070 Well hope this stops the, uh, problem? If you want to call it that :pinkiesmile:

Jumpitydude
Group Admin

I just don't want to disappoint anyone.:twilightsheepish:

Jumpitydude
Group Admin

:twilightsheepish:Hehehe... Yeah, here's the thing.

When groups first came out, my mind didn't entirely process what they were for. Under the odd impression that it meant "group your stories together," I made a few groups. One for each of my favorite ships (at the time), and, because I noticed it in abundance in my favorites, one for TwiDash. The under lubricated gears in my head started to grind when I noticed stories adding themselves. A short investigation, and I realized how slow I am.:facehoof:

(Most people reading this;:rainbowhuh:, :derpyderp1:, or :rainbowlaugh:)

And, yes, I can be that dumb.

So, full disclosure, my personal favorite ship is, in fact, TwiShy.

Cryosite
Group Contributor

Where do babies come from?

The stork, obviously.

Has there been any talk from knighty the all-powerful about switching the official owner of groups, perchance?

Jumpitydude
Group Admin

Well, no. I asked him about it, but never got a response. At least, I think I did? Blark. I don't know.:ajsleepy:

Anyway, an owner change would be nice.:pinkiesmile:

2513960 I wanna shoot web! But no radioactive spiders are nearby...

:rainbowderp:
Who are you?

2514450 I'd sooner ask Wanderer D or Obs or someone about it, really. Knighty runs the show, but he's mostly concerned with being the code guy. They're the ones concerned with the administrivia.

We should start a movement or something. BOYCOT GROUPS OF ALL FORMS UNTIL IT'S FIXED!

..No... that's a little too extreme. Maybe just get you, Blundy and bats together and drop him a line or something.

It really doesn't matter, hopefully sooner or later people will get it into their heads that bats is the go-to guy.

Edit: Go to obselecence 'bout it, forgot knighty does admin things first.

Jumpitydude
Group Admin

Huh. Sounds familiar. Okay, I'll ask them.:twilightsmile:

*Looks below the group name* Ya know? I'm not really sure.:trollestia:

Cryosite
Group Contributor

people will get it into their heads

Have you met the people you have so much faith in?

Group?
I'm in a group? :rainbowhuh:

hopefully

hopefully

Jumpitydude
Group Admin

Surprising, isn't it?:trollestia:

Cryosite
Group Contributor

I can't refute that. I still have hope that the show will give us sloppy makeout scenes between Twilight and Rainbow. I know it will never happen, but there is... hope.

It's a glitch in the matrix!

Good to know you see where I'm coming from. :P

The dream lives on in the hearts of the fans. However, the good ship TwiDash will never set sail with all canon's firing, sadly.

I know that was a horrible metaphor. Forgive me.

Oh, well thanks for calling the agents to come get us.

You were never supposed to find out. They're living off of us.

Only one thing to say, and it is lol.

That is all.

Jumpitydude
Group Admin

2521244 pecking order lol :rainbowlaugh:

Jumpitydude
Group Admin

Ban-hammer is always the top of the pecking order!:trollestia:

2523867 Indeed. Now back to my contest entry I shall go lol.

, "How do I access the Skype group,"

One does not simply access the TwiDash Skype group. Unless you get in touch with someone in it and ask to be added. As for how you find someone in it, I don't fuggin know just ask around or something

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36