Chess Game of the Gods 1,442 members · 87 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Weeeman
Group Admin

Log of all the meetings

The next meeting will take place the 13th of August at 6pm EST (11pm UK time)

Weekly meetings are now a thing for this group. The meetings take place in #chessverse, all Wednesdays at 6pm EST (11pm UK time) using the same provider as #fimfiction (IRCHighway). Everyone is welcome to join, but non-authors might not be allowed to talk during certain parts of the meeting itself. After the meeting is done there will be a time open for questions from anyone, including non-authors.

If you don't know how to join IRC chats, just click this link: http://irc.lc/irchighway/chessverse/irctc@@@

This forum thread is open for anyone to ask about the matters discussed in the meetings.

I want to remind everyone that everything said in the meetings is public and can be read by everyone, so spoiling is a very real possibility. It is also very possible that the guy you talked shit about will read it a few days later and become angry.

Not author, but I'll be there... Write you later!

3470636 what exactly will we be discussing?

Currently working on a fic, does that count

Weeeman
Group Admin

I have been a bit out of the loop for the last week so I don't really know. I'll tell you as soon as I can.

EDIT: We are considering starting a new canon that properly includes the S3 and S4 lore, and isn't in shambles like the current one is.

Weeeman
Group Admin

The meeting is taking place right now.

Corona Blaze
Group Admin

fair warning, the meeting is srs bzns so, yeah. but hopefully it'll be good

When's the next meeting?

Cloud_Surfer
Group Admin

So i already told you guys I work Wednesdays at that time, so I won't be at any

You always seem busy. Exactly what are you doing, college?

Cloud_Surfer
Group Admin

Full time job. I was one of the lucky few that managed to get employed right out of school.

Weeeman
Group Admin

We'll try to have the next meeting take place in a non-Wednesday, then.

Also the doc I added to the first post in this thread contains all the meetings, if anyone wants to re-read them.

Well good for you. Hope it keeps a roof over your head and your stomach full.

Weeeman
Group Admin

The next meeting will take place tomorrow at 6pm EST (11pm GMT/UK time)

3481247 Dammit, I'm on my way to Chicago tomorrow... Guess I'll just have to read the logs.

Weeeman
Group Admin

The meeting will take place in 40 minutes, just in case anyone forgot.

Has someone made a log of yesterday's meeting?

Weeeman
Group Admin

The next meeting will take place this Wednesday, 30th of July, at 6pm EST (11pm UK time)

We'll have meetings all Wednesdays at 6pm EST (11pm UK time) until otherwise stated.

EDIT: Wednesday's meeting will be about canon, so we will most likely do worldbuilding for most of the time.

Additionally, this Saturday there will be a Group Meeting at 6pm EST (11pm UK time)

Weeeman
Group Admin

The next meeting is tomorrow, 6th of August, at 6pm EST (11pm UK time)

Read through the logs, got the tl;dr of it.
What of Pawns who already exist? Should they change their Boon slightly (and I'm willing to work with that actually)?

Because I can get rid of the Gravelord Servant Sword easily and just keep the Covenant. No distinctive weapon but a distinctive style of divine magic. Which can only be used on the ground or a solid surface.

Weeeman
Group Admin

For those who are moving to Canon B rather than being created for it, the boon must be removed unless it is impossible (such as it being the only thing keeping the character alive).

I can change the Boon to membership in the Gravelord Covenant. That allows him to use the Gravelord Sword Dance.
A demonstratiom thingy is here:

The idea is that the spell can be buffed by taking 10 Eyes of the Dead. Now, Nito has arranged so that the only eyes that are suitable are the eyes of Pawns. So he is going to kill, over the course of his adventure, at least 5 NPC Pawns, if that makes sense.

The Gravelord Greatsword Dance is more powerful.
Normally, this Miracle can only be used 40 times a day, but due to an overflow of mana in Eques, Lazarus can use the Miracle 80 times. He can either shoot 20 blades at a time, or he can fire them in numbers from 1 to 20.

Every day, he has to pray to Nito in order to recharge the blades.

I got a new story in this group.

Guess the Chess verse is dead? :fluttercry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27