Humans Aren't Bastards 4,068 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

This is so way ahead of my usual RP games with my friends and association :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh:

Mine are more of utter nonsense, scenario breaking, dragon balls sewing and absolute garbage puns in taverns.

Roflol, way to throw the DM guys. Best choice ever! Waffle points! Waffle points for everyone!

That penultimate one is adorable. Although what I might have done is try to disenchant the chains or just smash the chains apart.

Wait, why didn't they just take both?

1187803 Interesting. I usually find that the Pathfinder group I run tends to be amoral until these kinds of choices.:ajbemused: They would have killed her.:facehoof:

I envy that DM.

Invictus
Group Admin

I'm not too surprised... I've seen the group I play Dead lands with spend 6 collective fate chips to save to save the life of one completely inconsequential NPC.

If you know anything about Dead lands, you know that spending that many fate chips is no small sacrifice, and usually only done to save a PC's life or accomplish something incredible.

This is how i GM my eclipse phase games

RandomEncounter
Group Admin

I think so far it's been two blue chips, two red, and two white chips. Right? A red and a white to gift a red and a white to poor NPC for getting shot in the face... by a party member on accident... thus bringing that headshot down from instant kill to just jaw exploding. And then two blue chips to reconstruct a face with a medicine roll. Am I correct?
:twilightoops:

The Haunt
Group Admin

It was six white chips to keep her head from exploding. Then reds and blues later on.

With my group no one would have cared about killing the girl, it's the fact that others would know that's the problem.

Yes, all my friends are heartless bastards... including me.

Why don't I know any role-players?

RandomEncounter
Group Admin

Lesson learned: Never double-tap in the back of an APC. That second shot might just miss and kill some poor NPC.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13