Comments ( 63 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 63

So I've recently picked up Doctor Who, and now I find myself asking, is there a Doctor in the Winningverse, somewhere, offscreen, doing doctor-y things?
Does he exist there or would you say he's completely out of that world?

There are a couple of Time Turner stories... but he doesn't act very much like the Doctor in the Winningverse, instead he has time manipulation talents.

Think this could be worked into one of the stories? I imagine Cloud might not be too happy with the Apples.

Ponibius
Group Contributor

Well that story would either have to take place during entirely during Hearths Warming or briefly touch on it. Though there would be a bit of an issue building an entire scene around a brief one second gag within an episode.

Plans for anymore Freeport stories or is the storyline finished?

There are more Freeport stories confirmed.

if you had to summarize Sunset's life story in the Freeport Venture series in order for this person to write a short story like you would summarize?

Chengar Qordath
Group Admin

Basically, Sunset arrives in Freeport with nothing but her own skills and determination, and despite a few bad decisions along the way she eventually builds a good life for herself with the help of her new friends, and makes Freeport a better plane along the way.

thanks, i will use this description and my opinion about Sunset's abilities to insert it to appear in the 3rd or 4th act of a very long fanfic that i'm planning to pay for a writer to do, it's a thing about dimensional and time travel, so it won't interfere with anything in Winningverse in any way, but I wanted precision because I love the way you did the character and her adventures and I feel that your Sunset would be able to teach one or two important things to Sunset of my idea and that the two fighting would be quite interesting.

i promise i won't bother you a third time (or at least for a month) but i wanted to ask two questions:
1- will you continue Tales From the Phoenix Empire? have any idea when?
2- Have you ever thought about putting a gun inside Sunset's prosthetic leg? I personally would put on a gunpowder gun or a crystal with a series of runes that would give her some powerful energy shots before running out of energy, you know a hidden secondary weapon for an emergency.

I was wondering how would Cloudkicker react to the events of the 'Great War' in Kkats' Fallout:Equestria.
The Equestria-Zebra War. Would she find herself called up as a reservist in that divergent timeline?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 63