Music Lovers 909 members · 507 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
EnderPon
Group Admin

Okay, so as most of you may know -- or could easily find out -- is that this group is led by one guy. That guy is named harrisonkenwood.
That may be all fine and dandy, but . . . have any of you realized that he hasn't been on for over 12 weeks? I mean, he hasn't been on since last year! :rainbowlaugh:
I feel like we should have an admin here who is on a considerable amount of time, to make sure there is order, and that hell doesn't break loose. Don't you think?

Personally, I would like to vote myself as the new leader, because I lead a bunch of groups, and I am on at least once every day to check in on everything. So I would be able to monitor everything, upgrade stuff, etc. We as a group can always appeal to an admin -- like Poultron or Wanderer D -- to make a change happen. Which raises the question:
Can/should I be the new admin? Or is there someone else who you think deserves it more?
And does anyone know the whereabouts of harrisonkenwood?

No Gounods, no Maestros.

720441 I nominate myself. I check the site frequently, and can do what needs to be done. I'm also founder and sole admin of The First Church of Regidar. It's a fairly popular group, you may have heard of it.

I pledge to increase awareness of obscure bands, and help out members in need.

I'm a musician, head of an experimental project by the name of Auschwitz Was A Gas.

I'm 6'3". Studies show that taller people are more trustworthy.

I own the mane 6, Celestia and Luna, and the Wedding Palace playset. Trust the pony man.

I have been arrested for shoplifting four times. I'm an open book.

Remember, come election day, a vote for kingtiger is a vote for chimicherrichongas.

Paid for by Friends Of Kingtiger666.

VX

I would like to nominate A Week Old Banana, I found him on my kitchen table and have no place for him. He has quite the personality though. I can email his application if necessary.

EnderPon
Group Admin

There's A Week Old Banana in the group!!?
THROW IT AWAY!!
lol.
You mean put here or PM? Sure.

VX
VX #6 · Feb 16th, 2013 · · ·

721623 Ok, Here it is:

Name: Jerry
Sex: Banana Gender
Dislikes: Not being a Banana
Quote(s): "I am a Banana, that is all."

That is all he wrote before going back to sleep.

EnderPon
Group Admin

You're not impressing anyone here.

Hey, Mods, over here! This guy DJ GarV the Expert, make him admin ploz?

But in all seriousness, if harrisonkenwood can't be found then we probably should get a new admin. GarV seems up to the task, so why not?

EnderPon
Group Admin

You've been in this group for 4 days.
I've been in it for 39 WEEKS.
I've also made an active effort to organize the group.

I'm a musician, head of an experimental project by the name of Auschwitz Was A Gas.

Talk about gallows humor. :applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10