Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

Heyy everypony, sorry about last week, i was sick and i slept all day:ajsleepy: oh well, were here now, not then, and here are the results for the poll:pinkiegasp::
gummy-2
Philomena-1
tank-1
owlicious-0
Wionna-0
spike-0
angel-0
opalesence-0
So the winner is....GUMMY!!!!!!!

And this weeks polll is: FAV MANE 6...!!!!!! (sory if iits kinnda dull, i have no good ideas at the momeent. Again, if you have one thats good, please offer it. :^):pinkiecrazy: ) THANX EVERYPONY!!! And happy voting:pinkiecrazy::derpytongue2::twilightsmile::eeyup::yay::moustache::rainbowdetermined2::pinkiecrazy:

:twilightangry2::twilightblush::twilightoops::twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::facehoof:

There you go! :twilightsmile:

~Rosalynn~:yay:

Applejack. Mostly because I live to be different. Also, she can kick the shit out of things, which is an important attribute in any woman. Mare. Whatever.

EDIT: Also, these are my favorite emoticons on this site :ajbemused::applejackunsure:

:pinkiecrazy::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiesad2::pinkiesmile:
... I think that sums up both my choice and the reason I like her.

Applejack. Because Applejack is best pony. :ajsmug:

Applejack. She comes out without fancy magix, fancy wingix (Although pegasi still are my favorite race) or fancy drugix and still is more useful than the rest of the mane six :ajsmug:

Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

Pinkie man....gotta love parties wid pinkimena!!!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiegasp::pinkiesmile::pinkiesad2::pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10