Protect Celestia 1,947 members · 1,762 stories
Comments ( 110 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 110

Oh well. It's fun to revive old things every once in a while, if only to briefly mention the memory in passing.

Hey can I claim foundation? I've never done this before but can I?

3256991 I mean I think I'm supposed to claim it and then I have twenty four hours right? Or is the thread over?

3258307 , Sure. Have fun with it.

THIS IS FOUNDATION
Princess Idalia Helen Solaris Celestia awoke in her private chambers of her castle before dawn. She rose the sun and drank her coffee.it was a normal day in Canterlot-
CRASH!
" Princess!!"
Celestia sighed." Twilight-"
"Princess Celestia I need your help!!"

Seeing her little alicorn so helpless made Celestia's heart melt. Oh, she always does this to me!

"Yes, dearest Twilight, what is the matter."
Twilight quickly hugged Celestia with her front fore hoof and backed away.
"Okay,soijustgotaskedoutonadate-"celestia put a foreleg against Twilight to stop her

"A date? By who?" Celestia answered just a little too forcefully
"Um Flash Sentry." After a few breaths Twilight finally stopped panting and looked at Celestia with pleading eyes.
"I like him, I like him so much but... I've never been on a date before so when he asked me out right now I ran away but I feel so bad I don't know what to do.."

Twilight tried to hide behind her own purple wing.
Celestia smiled a gentle smile and said,"well, you like him don't you?"

Twilight blushed and twirled her hair with a hoof."hm,yes."
Celestia looked at her normally bookish and serious student acting like a filly.
Celestia knew Flash was one of her guards but she never spoke more than ten words to him since he began his job a few months ago.
"Well Twilight, if you like him, then you should accept."
Celestia hated saying those words. She didn't think Twilight was ready for a serious relationship. Plus she had always been a little possessive of her number one student.
Twilights eyes lit up."that's what I should do, thank you Princess, when it comes from you I have all the confidence I need to do anything!"
Twilights fast mood changes didn't surprise Celestia. But she still worried. She didn't want Twilight to be distracted from her royal duties by some Coltfriend.
But Celestia knew that if she didn't let Twilight learn the lessons of life, she would never have had a good foundation and made Twilight the mare she was today.
Grinning, Celestia thought to herself. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have a talk with the colt in question.
"So you see, Flash, you have my blessing to take her out on a date. But let me warn you. "

Celestia stood at her full height. The corridors of the castle grew dark ,and her eyes lit with the power of the sun.
"If you hurt my precious Twilight in anyway, I will shake the very foundations of Canterlot to find you and when I do, you will have a lot worse to face than a broken hearted Alicorn. Do I make myself clear?"

Flash Sentry the royal guard who was trained to keep a straight face was nearly in tears.
"O- o-of c-course my p-p-princess!" He bowed pathetically.
Celestia sighed." Ah, well, yes. That about sums our meeting up this morning Mr.Sentry. You are free to go."
NEXT PROMPT IS: BEAUTY

3258312 here it is I hope it's good it's about 497 words long

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 110