Protect Celestia 1,950 members · 1,765 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Edit : Story found! Link below!

Hi all! I've been combing the site trying to remember an old Sunhorse story I read years back that was fantastic, but have lost track of and searches aren't working.
The main PoV character I believe was a Royal Guard, or someone in her service. He was following her around all day as she kept doing seemingly random things that made no sense, and often seemed flat out stupid, and the guard ...I want to say got steadily more annoyed as time went on.

Spoilers added here since as noted above, link below - I highly recommend this one, it is a good un as memory servers. Finally, at the end it's revealed that this was all deliberate on her part because she's either omniscient or near-so, and every small action was a case of her applying the Butterfly Effect.

Anyone know which one I'm talking about / where to find it?

I havent read that one, but it sounds up my alley. I would like to know the story name as well ^-^

Does that include taking a picnic and letting the guard eat all of the food, while Celestia herself was grazing grass. Right at the edge of Everfree and thus making the Everfree Forest smaller?

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Don't recognize it, though it does sound interesting

5902404 It....might have? There were tons of odd things going on in it like that. It does sound familiar.

Yay! A friend found it! Story is:

A Wake of Mist and Flame

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Considering I have the first comment for that story I really should have remembered it

Thanks for letting us know the name! Ill go give it a read :D

5902724 Well, it was ~4 years ago.

And now that guy's gonna be weirded out at all these sudden views/comments he gets.:rainbowlaugh:

5902905 Well, I'd agree, but the author last signed in nearly 3 years ago :fluttershysad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12