Twilestia is Bestia 3,272 members · 956 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Trying to locate Twilight Celestia romance story, I know I've got it in my likes list but that list is over two thousand stories long and I can't remember the title of it. Essentially Twilight writes a really long letter to Celestia detailing how she has fallen in love with her and Celestia is hesitant to start a relationship with Twilight due to a bad past experience where the pony she was in a relationship with was driven away by the fact that the paparazzi hounded her and Celestia for 8 years. Celestia respond by writing a letter back and both letters are read within the presence of the other pony 3 days apart after Celestia has had time to think. Would appreciate assistance in locating this story.

You can always filter your bookshelf searches.

I've tried filtering the bookshelf searches, sometimes I don't get all the stories. A good example being a story called her guardian in the shadows. I filtered by the name of the story, characters, rating, and various other things but ultimately I had to hunt it down manually and save it on a separate list of stories that don't want to show up correctly. Some stories just don't want to show up on my list.

That's the one. Thanks for the help.

No probs, was familiar to me, and I'm used to being oddly specific with my various searches, both here and on the internet in general. That and I have a bunch of very specific sub-libraries to find things (several thousand fics requires a bit of organising).

I know that issue. Both here and fanfiction.net.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7