Transformers Crossovers 739 members · 328 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

This has been something I've wondered for a while now. When was the last time our beloved warlord was the main villain in a Transformers movie or show?

The Megatron we have right now is the EarthSpark version, and although he's a pretty good character overall, I still miss when Megatron was actually evil and a serious threat to the Autobots. Remember when he was nearly unstoppable in the 2007 TF film? Right after that, he became an errand boy for the other villains.

I believe it is a good time to remind ourselves about the Megatron we all know and love; if you want a good glimpse of how dangerous and evil he is, watch "Transformers" (2007), "Transformers: Animated", and "Transformers: Prime". Those are the best versions of the character, in my opinion, and he must make a comeback to remind audiences of who he truly is and what he's supposed to be remembered for.

I hope he makes a full appearance in the new movies following "Rise of the Beasts".

The sad part is how much of his pride he's swallowed. Remember how Unicron had to torture Megatron, but in Revenge of the Fallen he willingly said Master.

Maybe in the crossover with G.I. Joe and after?

I say someone must rewrite the entire Transformers live-action movies in the form of a fanfic or a fan comic in order to restore Megatron as the big bad, also to give back the rest of the characters' roles.

Not everything is humans, much less is the Bumblebee's show.

Wasn't old buckethead a major antagonist in Cyberverse?

I liked idea of him being villain but if he had to be a good guy I think they should it done It similar to the power of the primes series or a little different. With how Megatron personality is in original g1 series or even the prime series maybe make him a anti-hero instead? I would love a transformer series that takes place after the war with Megatron as main focus but have a much different personality than what we seen in the current series. Have Megatron being cold, brutal, and calculative but perhaps trying to become a better person and also having his own sense if dark humor that can still be funny? Not sure if making sense.

Ps. imagine if we got sequal to transformers of prime series we got to see Megatron in self exile and see what he's done in that time, maybe having him facing galvatron, magnetronus, or personal minions if Unicron that been imprisoned for millennia/million years thanks to the primes.

Yes, but he was overshadowed by Starscream, Megatron X, and Tarn.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7