Transformers Crossovers 739 members · 328 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

As much as I love him in “Transformers: Rise of the Beasts”, I really wish we got to see Battletrap get a “real fight” in the final battle. And I think Rhinox should’ve been the one to destroy him. So I decided to write my own version of this fight scene; let me know what you guys think after reading this. Enjoy!

As our heroes were occupied in fighting the Terrorcon troops, Rhinox noticed Battletrap was aiming his mini gun at Wheeljack and Prime. As he fired at them, the two Autobots ducked for cover behind a boulder.

Then Battletrap unleashed his mace and menacingly swung it in the air. “Someone give me a real fight!” he challenged.

Without warning, the Terrorcon got rammed from behind. As he got back up, he saw Rhinox maximize in robot form.

“If it’s a fight you want, you got one,” Rhinox growled, brandishing his hammer.

Battletrap chuckled. “I look forward to grinding you to shrapnel.”

Uttering his battle cry, Rhinox ran forward with his weapon in hand. Battletrap followed suit and head butted him in mid-air. The Maximal swung at him, but the latter ducked beneath the blow.

He then swung his mace at him, striking him in the chest. Ignoring the pain, Rhinox continued to strike Battletrap with more blows.

Although Battletrap received some damage, he laughed it off and fired more shots at the Maximal.

But to his surprise, Rhinox deflected all his shots with his arm shield. Battletrap kept shooting at him nonetheless as he wanted nothing more than to see his opponent fall.

However, as soon as he stopped shooting, he found himself face-to-face with his foe’s hammer.

As he was knocked backwards, Rhinox transformed back to rhino mode and rammed him again, impaling him through the chest with his horn.

Battletrap groaned in pain. He kicked Rhinox in the eye, forcing him to back off. With Dark Energon leaking from his open wound, he growled in fierce anger.

“No one gets the drop on me and lives to tell the tale!!” Battletrap shouted.

He shot two razor-sharp hooks unto Rhinox and proceeded to electrocute him with them. The Maximal groaned as he attempted to brave through the agony.

“Yes! Taste my wrath! Fall like the pathetic waste you are!” Battletrap taunted.

Rhinox then slowly removed the hooks from his body and threw his hammer at the Terrorcon. Once he was distracted, the Maximal raised the hooks and impaled them on each side of his head. Thus, Battletrap got electrocuted himself.

“This…is for my Maximal brethren,” Rhinox retorted.

Battletrap screamed from the horrid electrocution until the bolts reached down to his open chest wound. It resulted in his explosion, pieces of his chassis flying everywhere.

All that was left was his roasted head. “Hope you enjoyed your ‘real fight’, Battletrap,” Rhinox grinned.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1