Transformations 5,810 members · 5,262 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I already posted this in Pony Transformation General but I want more opinions so I'm Posting it here too.

This is a idea I'd like to see made into a story.

At a pony convention everyone gets something with a jewel/Crystal (necklace, bracelet) later in the main hall with the stage someone (maybe even Twilight Sparkle) puts magic into all the crystals and when worn it turns the wearer into a pony/ other mlp creatures and they turn back when taken off.

The crystal also bonds with the wearer so no one else can use it, it also changes shape to some how resemble the transformed wearer (like a cutie mark).

The transformed effect becomes becomes permanent if the crystal is worn to long, but as a safety feature the crystal can turn the wearer back into a human when worn but when taken back off they will turn back into a pony/mlp creature.

Sounds quite cute.

Sounds like a story idea I had that mixes this premise with a dash of Five Scores/Four. Would this story be more geared toward OCs or would it be turning into the main characters of G4? Also, my idea would differentiate by taking place in a time (or alternative timeline) when G4 doesn't exist.

The transformations would be based on the person, Like I may turn into my OC because he is a version of me.

I think it sounds like a good idea

Sounds cool, so when can we expect you to publish it?

I don't know when or if I'll make it a full story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7