Friendship is Magic: the Gathering 250 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

This card desperately needs an alter to add Fluttershy.

Sadly, it can't buff elephants, bears, giraffes, wolves, rabbits, chimeras...

That's one of the tings I liked about how Elder Scrolls Legends did their creature types; there were 'super types' that other thing fell under, such as 'animal'.
Sadly it is not something you could really do in Magic so we have to be more specific with the cards.

This card does tell us a bit more about the set though, in that there will be at least one Goat, one Ox and one Snake. We already knew about Birds, Cats, and Dogs.

Not necessarily. Despite Swarmyard, Time Spiral had no Rats or Squirrels. And there's the infamous case of Goatnapper. Though we do know of at least one Snake in 2021.

I forgot about Swarmyard, but with how upset Maro was about Goatnapper and there being no, printed (Changeling was the 'big new thing' at the time so there were plenty of "Goats" around), Goats in that limited environment I think chances are high we'll get the other listed animals.
But maybe not. Only time will tell. We're getting close to the full set preview release.

This card desperately needs an alter to add Fluttershy.

I'd love to. But the deck I plan to put this in (Isamaru Scooby-Doo, Hound of Konda Coolsville) wouldn't fit well with a MLP alter, and the two decks I have where the alter would fit (Morophon horse/pegasus/unicorn tribal and a silver-border deck with the Magic: the Galloping cards in it), the card itself doesn't.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6