Rainbow Dash 4,145 members · 7,258 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Heya everybody! I'm Fluxercry, and chances are you've never heard of me before. That's because I'm relatively new here on Fimfiction, but I am more than eager to leave my mark in this community. I'm still growing as a writer, but one of the best ways to get better at writing is to experience the writing of others! That's part of the reason why I started this little thing of mine I call a weekly watchlist. starting today, every week I will go to a spacific group and read ANY new stories posted there, and try to leave a meaningful comment on every one. My hopes for this is to gain at least a miniature following and to draw attention to some truly underrated fics, as well as giving advice to help those who need it. This is my first week ever, so everything's still a bit under construction, but I'll do my best.

Since it's the middle of the week I will be going back and reading a few recently posted fics prior to today, and will be commenting on each of them. I will give each story a thorough reading of at least the first chapter, and will read more if I think the story is good enough. I'll only be watching the "main" folder (because why in equestria wouldn't you put your story there), so if you don't post your story there and I don't read it, then sowwy. :fluttercry:

Next week I will move on to a new group, but not before posting 2 featured fics of the week. That is, of course, assuming I find 2 fics worth featuring. If I do not in a popular thread such as this, then shame on you all!

Last of all, if you wrote a story in this group that you think is underrated that was posted since the start of November, feel free to leave a comment asking me to check it out!

That is all. Keep being awesome y'all, hope to see you next week! :pinkiehappy:

heh, I'm relatively new to writing as well :twilightsmile: anyway, when you start writing things, I'll most likely read it. Also, apparently, my fic sounds like a video game (At least someone said so in a comment) That's probably because I play video games WAY too often.

Well thank you! :pinkiehappy: That's very kind. And actually I already have started writing; like I said though, I'm still growing, so it's not all that great yet. I'm better at giving advise.

And really now? I play video games as well, quite a bit. That's generally not a comment you want to recieve though, as not many great pieces of literature are refered to as "like a video game..."

yeah, i know, however, I'm writing my third chapter right now, and I've tried to slow down Considerably. It's going to be at least 10 pieces of notebook paper long front and back. the other chapters are at least 4. (Ch. II is in two parts)

anyway, my writing skills are most likely getting better, but I still say I suck at writing.

2115441 You don't suck at writing until I say you suck at writing. Or, you know, until someone else who knows what they're talking about says so...

I only say I suck at writing because I'm relatively new to it. I will get better in time, I just need patience. Which I have a LOT of considering I have 3 younger siblings that annoy the hell out of me.

Can I join the conversation?! :rainbowhuh:

2116810 Of course, of course! don't feel like this is a closed group or anything, I just like to reply to the people who take time to leave comments. :twilightsmile:

Yay!:yay:

God I know what Mythic Spell feels, I am attempting too write a story and I can't decide on Romance or Action. The only one who I can ask is my brother and he isn't a brony so he gets very aggravated when I ask him.(Though I can tell he is changing as in he isn't as bothered when I ask/ tell about MLP, :yay: yay)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9