Rainbow Dash 4,150 members · 7,276 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37
TalB #1 · Oct 6th, 2023 · · ·

Here are some pictures of Rainbow Dash either being, hugged, petted, held, booped, or anything else humans will do to her.

Nah, I wouldn't do any of this. I would put her competitiveness to the test. I would race her.
Or I'd just chill with her.

I would think that she would be one of the last ponies who would want to get touched by humans.

Yeah, definitely not. She's too cool for that.

Perhaps it's not that she doesn't like to be touched, but more of how you touch her.

You probably have to get her trust as well, and there is a chance she might get a little scared doing this at first.

...she's not a pet, though...

In all honesty, it's sort of hard to tell how she is really feeling in that picture.

After watching an American Dad episode, this is probably the way to touch a pony's hoof. Roger dressed up in a horse costume and called himself Clip Clop and tried to give both Stan and Francine a test of trust. What Francine did was pet the mane and Roger then let her touch the hoof, while Stan just grabbed that made Roger feel scared. Perhaps petting Rainbow's mane first and telling her that you won't do anything bad for her will allow for you to touch her hoof just like in that said episode and it most likely won't frighten her unless she really doesn't want to be touched.

Now, does this really sound like something Rainbow Dash would be up for?

There is a chance that she might be for this.

Maybe in your headcanon, buddy. But not mine, and definitely NOT in actual canon. (Fluttershy, maybe...)

For some reason she is alright with Danny tickling her.

I don't know who Danny is.

Also, that is very clearly Bootleg Rainbow. Look at her cutie mark!

He is one of the Williams siblings from G1, and this is a fanart since neither him, Megan, or Molly appeared in the show itself even though I think they should have.

That explains. Only generation I like is 4.

If you want to know what Megan looks like, she is in my avatar standing behind the Mane 6.

This is what they actually look like.

Cool. So wait, G1 humans and ponies were in the same world, but G4 they are separate? WTF

The Williams siblings don't exactly live in Ponyland, they are most likely back on Earth and taken there over a rainbow bridge, which could be a temporal wormhole, though there are humans living there, but mostly act as if they are from the Middle Ages while the Williams siblings are more from the present day.

That's not confusing at all. HASBRO, ANSWERS

You're pretty much implying that she doesn't want to get touched by humans if she ever encountered them.

Well, not like that. Maybe, if she got close to a human, she'd hug them, noogie, horseplay. Wrestle, which is basically a form of horseplay. Tickle. Playfully elbow them occasionally.
But she wouldn't want to be treated as a pet. Plus, she'd need to get close to a human before wanting to do any of that.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Rainbow Dash, in canon, is pretty sensitive about being touched:

Fluttershy is much more likely to be into it:

--Sweetie Belle

You have to admit that her personality though basically screams that if she were extremely close with her best friend, she would definitely horseplay with them (no pun intended)

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

She'd do competitive things, like wrestling and racing, and, say, pouncing on you and knocking you to the ground, that sort of thing. Cuddling and being petted seems less likely. She might tolerate being hugged, if she liked you.

Consider all ponies to basically be cats. Rainbow Dash is the cat that might let you pet her belly for a moment if she likes you, but after a minute, she leaps out of your grasp, and if she can't get away, the claws and fangs are out.

Fluttershy will be rubbing against your legs, then curling up on your lap and insisting you pet her for the next half hour.

--Sweetie Belle

Yeah, horseplay. All of that is under the umbrella of horseplay.

These shots seem to say something different.

Those are very clearly fan drawings and not the actual canon Rainbow Dash.

Either way she seems like the hoodie that she is wearing.

Maybe she does like to be held, though it might make her stick her tongue out at you.

For some reason, she does seem to like getting raspberries.

Rainbow probably doesn't like to be carried like this.

I can't tell if she wants to be petted or is letting someone ride her when I look at this one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37